I Love You To The Moon And Back (pt 3)

okay so I've decided Sundays it is!!!

Also

I suppose I should give a smut warning yeah?

*SMUT WARNING*

there you've been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones's pov

"we're gonna have some fun~~" Marshall said as he prepared for the night to begin.

He crawled over Gumball so he was sitting dominantly above him. Gumball was waiting patiently for Marshall to make the first move. And he did.

Marshall kissed Gumball passionately as he slowly removed his pink jacket. As he threw the coat onto the light pink carpet.

Then he moved on to his pink shirt, unbuttoning ever single button from the top down. As he removed one button he placed a kiss. After several light and teasing kisses later Marshall threw Gumball's shirt to the ground along with the discarded jacket. He finally had a perfect view of his Gummy bear. his soft pink flesh was begging to be marked and drained and bruised.

Gumball moaned out as Marshall continued to kiss and nip at his skin. Growing impatient he urged him to take off his shirt. Marshall complied and removed the shirt he was wearing in record time. As soon as it hit the floor he had attached his lips to Gumball's neck. The sounds gumball was making made him want to just eat him up. But if he did that then he'd have no more gummy butt to annoy. So instead he settled for sucking out a little bit of blood. Only a little though.

He let out low growl and started to sink his fangs into Gumball's collar bone, Gumball made a really loud moan.

"Shh! Otherwise your rude maid will come in here and ruin everything!" Marshall whispered-yelled.

Gumball on the other hand didn't care at all, as he continued to moan helplessly at every touch Marshall gave him.

Seeing as Gumball didn't care if she walked in, he continued to suck out a spot of blood.

'He's so delicious!' Marshall thought. "Gumball?" Marshall asked after he'd finished destroying his lovers neck. "Have I ever told you that you taste like sex?"

Gumball immediately started to blush hardcore as the question echoed in the now silent room.

"Marshy... What the actual fuck kind of question is that?" Gumball asked back a little taken back by the strangeness of the question. Although it was really strange Gumball was still turned on by his words.

"Nothing, just wanted you to know how addictive you are to me." He said sweetly into his ear. he nipped at his ear and the skin behind it, leaving a mark.

"You're like a drug." Trailing kisses down his neck.

"I can't get enough of you."

Marshall trailed more kisses down to his v-line. He looked up at Gumball and looked back down at the waist band of his pants. Slowly pulling them down as Gumball waited, growing more and more impatient with Marshall.

"M-Marshyy!" Gumball moaned out. "Please hurry!" Gumball was loosing his mind, all this teasing is making him his wants to explode, and he was visibly shaking.

Marshall could see his pain as he enjoyed watching his Gummy bear squirm in ecstasy.

Marshall decided that enough was enough, he let Gumball finish undressing the both of them.

'Finally!!" Gumball exclaimed in relief. Then he climb above Marshall, throwing all the clothes onto the floor.

As Gumball stared at the growing erection Marshall had, he lowered his face down. He took the head of Marshall's member into his mouth and slowly took it all in. Once he had bottomed out he bobbed his head at a fast rate, enjoying the taste of his lover.

Marshall moaned out in pleasure as Gumball continued his actions. Gumball took one last lick to the underside of his member and stopped.

"I want you to take me." Gumball said.

Marshall's eyes lit up at the statement. He was ready to make his Gummy bear his. He loved when Gumball got this way. So ready for anything. So ready for him. Just so eager to get brutally fucked pretty much.

Marshall turned them over so Gumball was lying on his back. he grabbed the cherry lube off the mint table, and coated his fingers. Rubbing them together so it wasn't ice cold. He slowly pushed in one slender finger. Gumball arched his back with the new feeling as he hadn't had anything up there for a while now. Marshall slowly pumped his finger in and out listening to the sweet sounds Gumball was making. he added another finger and Gumball felt the stretch. He loved the burn, he loved the feeling, he just loved his Marshy altogether.

After Marshall finished stretching he curled his fingers, looking for a special spot he knew would make his Gummy bear scream out. A loud moan, muffled by Gumball's hand, ripped itself from his throat. Found it.

He grabbed the lube and poured a generous amount into his hand. He stroked himself lightly and grunted as he got his much needed relief.

Gumball whined waiting for something to happen. His eyes were closed and as soon as he opened them Marshall had pushed all the way inside him. Even his hand couldn't muffled the loud scream the probably echoed throughout aaa.

Marshall waited for a moment until Gumball pushed back onto him. That was Marshall's que to start.

He started to develop a fast pace thrust while gumball lifted his, quite feminine hips, to meet him halfway.

Gumball was practically screaming Marshall's name the whole time.

DUN DUN DUUUUN

Guess what happened.

Go on guess.

I bet you guessed right.

15 minutes into there very intense...session...

P.E.P.P.E.R.M.I.N.T M.A.I.D R.U.N.S I.N

(。-_-。) Why?

(//・_・//) Why tho?

Peppermint maid had heard a loud scream and a loud creak, so naturally she finished up her sweeping and headed up stairs.

As soon as she walked in her face paled. The worst part was that they didn't know she was in there.

And she fainted.

Marshall heard a loud thump and stopped moving. Gumball was protesting until he looked over.

"NONONONONONOOOo!!!" Gumball screamed. "SHE SAW US DIDN'T SHE?!?! HOW WILL I EXPLAIN THIS??"

"Well we could finish then deal with her..." Marshall suggested.

"...."

"Just a thought."

The poor maid was out for a good 4 hours.

Of course in that time they may or may not have finished what they had started...

Over a thousand words guys be proud. be proud.

Author chan out~~~~~~