wow...marshy pt 1

You guys are going to LOVE this one. Probably cuz ur part of it.

Also Merry Christmas even if it's a little early.

Enjoyyyyy

Bubba's pov

I woke up in my big pink bed with strong arms holding me tightly arond my waist. Marshy was still in my bed after having an awesome day at a gorgeous lake. He definitely out did himself. I know how Marshy fits in my life now. I dont think i could live without him. And at least that dress is gone.

Flash back to the night before.

Marshall's pov.

'I can do this...I can so do this. This is gonna be the most memorable day Bubba will ever have and I have to make it awesome.' I mumble to myself as I get up and grab my new clean jeans and nice red button up with a black vest and black tie, with a top hat to top it off. (Hehehe...idk)

I rush to get in the shower, using the new shampoo that Bubba bought me a little white ago. It smelled of raspberries and chocolate. I didn't quite think it was my taste but if Bubba likes it then imma use it.

Quickly scrubbing the rest of me and rinsing my hair once more i step out of the shower and put on my clothes. My hair still a little drippy, so I floof it a little with the towel. (A/N why 'little' always want to auto correct to 'little hat'?)

I spray on the colone Bubba loves the most and tuck a few hairs back into their semi messy places.

"I look pretty okay." I mutter to myself, as I stare into the mirror Bubba gave me as a special gift. It wasnt pink or made of candy, just a nice wood trim mirror with little rose carvings.

I reach for a bundle of pink read and white roses, I had bought the other day, and quick as always rush out of the house.

The moon was a pretty blueish color and It was just bearly over my head, lighting my path over to the Candy Kingdom. 'Bubba is going to love this sooo much!!!' I think to myself.

As soon as Im close enough, I can see a pink figure standing on the balcony. He seems so at peace just thinking to himself.

Lets scare the living glob out of him....

I creep silently around giving him shivers so he feels like he's being watched. Then I let out a little breath by his neck. Finally I appear right in front of his face. "Boo" I didn't even yell it. Just calmly said it. He was so scared. He jumped at least 5 feet in the air.

"Marshalllll..." he whined. "Don't do that." He started to pout but then I remembered the flowers. I handed them to him and his eyes glowed brightly, like a child who recived a present for no reason.
(I wish i recived presents for no reason😞)

Bubba laughed and gladly took the flowers. He walked inside motioning for me to follow. Then he noticed my nice clothes.
"Why are you dressed so nicely?"
He looked down and saw that he was only dressed in some pink pj pants and a tight light pink tank top.

"Well If you must know, Im taking someone very special out tonight and I must look presentable." A plan forming in mind.

"Oooh~~~ I wonder who this lucky person is. Say, should I also get dressed like that or more casual?" Bubba said interested already.

"Weeeell... I don't think Fiona would like it very much if I brought you with me, considered it is a date." I make sure not to burst out laughing.

"W-what...?"

"Yeah. Anyway I came to ask how I look. Good right? I don't wanna look bad on our first date."
I motion to my out fit as Bubba just stands there looking pissed. Very pissed.

"Marshall..."

"Uh yeah pinky guess w-"

Slap

Ok kinda deserved it.

"Why would come over here and break my heart like that!? Huh Marshall. Why?!!" He throws the flowers, I hurry and grab them making sure not a sigle petal fell off.

Skills^

"Okay okay I know you're mad but liste-"

"No." Then he walks into to the bathroom and shuts and locks the door.

I can hear him muttering things.

"Bubba? Can I come in?"

"No you can't come in! Im fact get out! I don't want you in here amymore." He comes out of the bathroom looking furious. "Your presence is making me angry."
He starts shoving me back twords the window.

"It was a joke Bubba chill please. I was only joking. Im not going out with Fi. Swear."

He looked at me skeptically.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAAAAT!"
Bubba starts whining again but he hugs me anyway.

We sit and huggle for a moment until he feels better.

"Jerk."

Reader's pov

Bubba gets up and heads over to his dresser.
Nothing.
He then walks to his closet.
Laaaame.
Theres nothing for him to wear.
So being the magical beings you are, you poof up a beatutiful dress, and now he's wearing it.

Marshall looks at Bubba with the most lust filled eyes you've ever seen.
"So...beautiful..." he whispers.

Bubba on the other hand isn"t very pleased with this.

"W-wha? NO! Ahh! Take it offffff!!"

"The dress has been magically sealed to the person until the one thou loves truly wishes it to be gone. Then it will never return."
A loud voice from the heavens (you guys) tells the two boys.

"WHY MEE!" Bubba yells.

"Welp you hear 'em. Also I have stuff planned and this isn't going to stop me from doing them with you."

Marshall scoops up Bubba bridal style and flies through the window.

Hehehe this is beautiful. You get to play a part in tge sevond one too. Hope you like da dress. Bai~

Author chan out~~~~~~