High School is actually...pretty good

Third person pov:

The next day was Friday. Kinda warm, a lil windy. And Marshy was sitting anxiously by The corner near Gummy's locker. Very stressy. He rereads the paper he wrote for himself:

Hey gummybutt, I was wondering if you wanna come to my house after school? I planned something fun~

He crumpled the paper and took a breath.

'I can do this' he thought.

Gummy rounded the corner, head down looking at the floor, headed towards aa rando location. He walked right into Marshy's chest and stumbled back a little.

"Hey cutie~" Marshy said like he had said it a million times.

"O-oh, uh well h-hello Marshall...." Gummy Managed to spit out.

"Helloo yourself ~." Marshy said smoothly. On the inside he was dying of embarrassment.

'That was stupid, why I say that.' He thought to himself. 'I guess I just gotta go with it then.'

Marshall removed one of Bubba's hands from the painting He had given him and held it in his like a proper gentleman greeting a lady.

'I gotta be classy, Bubba likes classy.' With that he smoothly deliver his line. "So, Bubba, wanna meet me after school? I have another surprise for you." *Wink wonk* (yes he winked deal with it)

Bubba was standing the melting on the inside. He was just about ready to throw up. His excitement couldn't be contained at this point.

"YEss.... I mean *ahem* yes I would love to. And where shall I meet you Marshall Lee?" Bubba asked removing his hand from Marshall's as to not Make a scene.

"You can call me ~daddy~ and I'll meet you right here, my sweet little prince~"

'HOLLLLLY JEEEESUS I hope he's not freaked out%#@$&!!!!!!!!!!'

Marshall was starting to panic so he quickly pecked Bubba on the cheek and whooshed away. *whoosh noises* (yes he whooshed deal with it)

Bubba, frozen from the conversation and small peck on his cheek, and blankly stared as he made his way to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~end of daaaaaaaayyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bubba's pov:

I hear the bell and leave the class after hearing *in stupid mocking voice*
"The bell doesn't dismiss you I do" he heads over to his locker and puts his things away. As he stands up, a certain someone is standing there hovering over his locker door. (He has a bottom locker)

"You ready to have some fun baby~?" Marshall helps him me and we walk out hand and hand. My face probably 8 or 9 different shades of red,

"W-What d-do you m-mean by...fun...?" I ask him nervously. Hoping he wasn't just pranking me or trying to ruin my life somehow.

"Oh you'll see my little prince, you'll see~"

His voice was so smooth and deep, like melted dark chocolate.
(It MaDE Me HuNgERyYyYyyyY oh wait no I can't add that...)
It made me swoon. (Eh kinda better)

We walk up to his car and get in.

"You aren't going to kidnap me are you?" I ask jokingly.

"No but when we're done you won't want to leave." Marshall turns and winks at me.  *wink wonk* (yes he winked again deal with it)

We drove up to his house, small but homey looking. He opened my door and lead me to the front door. Inside was a lovely looking living room and a large tv . (It's not a trailer, it's not from the show, it just a rando house I made up in 2 seconds) I took off my shoes and walked around a bit and finally sitting on a black leather couch.