Do you understand?

"So much for that month break, eh?" Louis rolls his eyes.

They were all asked to model for a famous company in New York City, that is where they are currently headed to.

"Yeh, me mum was planning to go on a family holiday. I feel so bad." Zayn sighs.

Niall was actually glad they called him in for this, it only meant that the backpacking trip was canceled. He hated change and being in a different city every day made his anxiety rise. He follows the others boys around the airport with his hood up and headphones in. He didn't realize they've stopped until he collides into Liam, he blushes and quickly apologizes.

"Have you ever been to New York?" Louis asks Niall.

"Yeah, I went there last year. Had a great time." He says as he remembers how much fun he had with Corey.

"Well, this time round you'll enjoy it even more, cause we'll be there with you." He grins and turns to look at Harry and sighs. "What are you doing?"

"Texting." Harry doesn't bother to look away from the screen.

"Who? Your mum?" Louis tries to look at Harry's phone but he's pushed back.

"Amberle. Now stop being so nosy." He glares at him.

"Let Harry text his girlfriend in peace." Zayn teases Harry.

"She's not my girlfriend," Harry glances at Niall then back at Zayn.

"Yet." The dark haired lad laughs.

They start joking around until their flight was called, Niall didn't want to seem rude so he would laugh at their jokes and even add a few of his own here and there.

.......................................

"I reckon we go out to a pub or a bar." Louis says after they all settled down in their hotel rooms and are now in Liam's one.

"Shouldn't we rest? We have an early start tomorrow." Niall says.

"We're not going to get pissed drunk. Just for the laughs." Liam adds.

"I guess..."

"W—"

There's a loud knock on the door and they all stare at each other. Liam gets up walking towards the door and opens it.

"Hi Liam."

"What? You?" Liam widens his eyes.

"I was told you were all here, I decided to pay a visit."

"Who is it?" Louis yells from the back of the room not being able to see since Liam was blocking the door.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

"I... no," Liam was shocked to see him here.

"For fucks sake, Harry?!"

"Don't, Dylan." Liam glares at him.

"Harry!" He pushes past Liam and looks at all of them with a smirk on his face. "Hi."

"Someone get him outta here, before I drag his arse out and maybe even give him a beaten." He points his finger at Dylan. "My eye is starting to twitch!" Louis could feel his anger rise.