It's you

"Are you limping Niall?" Louis narrows his eyes at the short brunette teasing him.

"What!? No." Niall turns to give Harry a glare when he hears him chuckle.

"Turn around." Louis smirks.

"Why?" Niall furrows his brows but does what he is told to do. "Ah what the fuck Louis!" He yelps out when he gets smacked on his bum.

"You two definitely fucked."

"You just spanked me!" Niall exclaims.

"Louis drink your damn drink and leave them alone." Liam scolds him.

"Told you, you'd be sore." Harry whispers into Niall's ear.

"Oh my gosh." Niall blushes walking away from them and towards Zayn instead. "Hi Z, how are you?"

"I'm alright, not too keen on being here but it is what it is. What about yourself?" He leans on the wall crossing his arms.

"I'm good too," He smiles. "I don't wanna be here either."

"I don't think anyone wants to be here... well besides Harry and his group of idiots." He snickers.

"I'm surprised they haven't showed up."

"Oh they will." Zayn glances at him and notices Niall looking quite uncomfortable. "What's wrong?"

"I don't really like clubs." Niall sighs looking around the room.

"Why did you walk away?" Louis walks up to them with Harry and Liam right behind him.

"Wanted to talk to Zayn." He shrugs.

"Your boy crush—"

"Harry! You finally came!" Nick interrupts Louis and goes to hug the curly lad tightly. "And you brought little Nialler!"

"I did," He looks back at Niall who had a frown on his face. "Where's Christian anyway?" He steps away from him.

"He's... oh look! He's making his way over to us." He points to Christian who had a huge smile on his face.

Louis rolls his eyes shuffling to the side so he was standing in front of Niall hiding him from Christian's view. He didn't trust him.

"Harrold! How are you mate?" The tall lad greets him with a hard pat on his back.

"I'm great. Happy birthday by the way." Harry hears someone clear their throat making him to turn around seeing Liam and Zayn staring back at him intently. What?

"Come here, Nick and I want to show you something." He pulls on Harry's top dragging him away not waiting if he wanted to with him or not.

"Alright, hang on." Harry pushes him away and walks back to Niall, he leans down to whisper to him that he'll be back and places a kiss on his ear as he did so. He walks back to where Nick and Christian had gone.

"These fuckers didn't even give us a glance." Louis turns to look at Niall. "Why did you let Harry go?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Niall looks at him confused.

"Once he goes with them he doesn't come back. You've lost your ride, better stick with Zayn now or one of us."

"Why did we even come?" Liam groans.

"Because this twat has to publicize his guest list to the world and if we didn't, there would be all this drama going around." Zayn takes a drink of his beer. "I fucking hate drama."

"It's gonna be a long night." Niall mutters glancing around to look for Harry but having no luck in finding him.

"If you're hoping to see Harry, I'm sorry to tell you this my small friend but, he's not here." Louis says. "He's in the vip section."