Alex is Kara's life

Kara's Dream...

Kara was running down an alley between two buildings.  The buildings seemed as if they were never ending and slowly closing in on her.  She began to run faster, could not seem to get to the end.  At the end of the alley, she was holding Alex by the neck ready to snap at any second.  Behind Kara, she was being chased by Reign.  Kara suddenly stopped and could not move at all.  She looked at Alex, and she was dead on the ground.  Kara looked backwards and saw Reign coming closer and grabbed her face.

Waking Up From Dream...

Kara woke up from her dream sweating and immediately looked to her side.  Alex wasn't there.  She jumped up and ran out into her living room and saw Alex sitting there on the couch staring at the floor.  Alex looked terrified and speechless.

"Alex! Thank god you're alright!"  Kara ran up to Alex, but Alex got up and did not let Kara touch her. "Alex?"

"Kara.  Your phone has been going off non-stop.  Oh, and it looks like Reign has a plan to rule the world in case you're wondering."  Alex had tears in her eyes as she looked at Kara, who was speechless. "Geez, Kara I know you're under Red Kryptonite and everything but...you have got to at least have a little control over yourself-"

"I had a dream." Kara said cutting Alex off.

"What was it Kara?" Alex looked at Kara hoping that this might be the time she could get through to her.

"You...you..." Kara's cracks in her face turned blue. "I killed you." Kara began to sob uncontrollably and did not let Alex help her.

"Kara...my god." Alex began to back away slowly and reached for the doornob.

"Alex please! I'm so sorry! I want to get better please!"  Alex slammed the door and fell against the other side of the Door crying. "ALEX! NOOOO!" Kara screamed as she feel to her knees hating the world and everything around her.
Kara didn't feel like there was anything to live for anymore.  The two people she loved most were gone.  She didn't know if Winn would ever forgive her, she scared James.  The only person she had left was Cat.  But she's gone.
Kara's face lit up Red and she shot out the window heading to Reigns place.

Sam's. (Reign's) Apartment...

Kara banged on the door and remembered to quickly button up her shirt so then Ruby wouldn't see that her role model turned evil.

"Hello? Oh hi Kara!" Ruby looked thrilled to see Kara, but Kara didn't look happy at all.

"Hi Ruby. Where's your mom?"

"She's at L Corp."

"Shouldn't you be at school?"

"No, the term just ended and we get a break."

"Ok, see ya."

"Bye."

Right after Kara left she went in the back of their house to change into her black Supergirl suit.  Once she had done so, she flew to L Corp and landed on the balcony to see Sam.

"What the hell did you do to me!?!?" Kara came storming in.

"What are you talking about?" Sam looked up at her afraid.  Kara's face lit up.

"I killed my sister in my dream!  What did you do?" Kara was becoming more and more angry.

"Okay...I'm going to say it one more time. I. Don't. Know. What. You're. Talk-" Kara became so angry that she took Sam by the collar and flew her up into the sky.

"YOU MADE ME HAVE THE WORST NIGHTMARE EVER!" Kara yelled into her face.

"NO I DIDN'T! THAT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THOUGHT ABOUT HER DYING SO YOU KILLED HER! THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!" Kara let go of her and just floated there.

"Kill...I wanted to kill her.....my Alex...." Kara drifted off into some world that left an awkward silence.

"We still good for tonight at 10:00?" Reign asked as Kara looked up at her with tears in her eyes.

"Ummm....yeah...yes." Sam flew back down. But Kara just stayed there. Floating in the air.

Kara's Apartment...

Kara flew back to her apartment after she woke back up from her small trance.  When she got there, she felt weak, but she knew what she had to do.  She had to protect Alex at all costs, she couldn't protect her as her real self.  Being evil, her heart hardened more, which meant it would be easier to protect Alex.  She felt bad that Alex was hurt.  Kara's brain could not understand that what she was doing was wrong.  Kara walked up to her window, and sat on the window sill for the night.  Just looking at the lights wondering what it would look like once she was ruling.  She thought about what Alex would think of her.  She didn't want to think about that, but she had to.  Alex was her life.

  Alex was her life