In The Name Of Love

At Kara's Apartment...
Kara was laying on the couch with tears in her eyes.  As you might assume, she could not forget what she did to everyone.  She broke Alex's heart and almost killed her.  She said horrible things to Lena, Cat, and Winn even though he forgave her.  She lay thinking and remembering everything she said to everyone.  She just wanted to disappear.

As she was thinking she remembered what she said to Cat

As she was thinking she remembered what she said to Cat.  Just as she was thinking about Cat, she in fact knocked on the door. 

"Unlocked...." Kara said as she just layed there.  The door opened.

"Keira, um...hi.  I just thought I would come by.  J'onn told me you were back so, I wanted to check on you.  I'll leave you alone."  Cat began turning to leave.

"Wait! Miss Grant..." Kara paused as she turned around again, "Ummm, I didn't mean those things I said.  You've helped me so much with making me feel normal.  You're advice has helped me not to be angry all the time.  You're like a mother to me."  Kara was now standing across the room where Cat walked up to Kara and hugged her.

"You're like the daughter I never had, Kara." Kara let out a sigh of relief with a couple tears.  Cat pulled from the hug and looked at Kara's face.

"I haven't heard you call me Kara in a long time."

"Yeah, well today is appropriate for that."  Kara giggled as Cat smiled.

"Thank you, Miss Grant for your forgivenes."

"No you have to forgive yourself."  Cat looked deep into Kara's eyes.

"Well, how am I supposed to do that?"

"You start out by accepting the fact that you can't change the past, and you go from there.  Grieving and being miserable isn't going to change anything.  Just hope that Alex is going to be alright.  You're strong Kara, you got through literally losing your world.  The city will forget about this."

"Thanks Miss Grant."  They hugged one more time, then Cat left.

At The DEO...
Kara landed at the porch of the DEO and slowly walked inside.  Her face was still red with black rings because she had been crying.

"Kara hey!"  Winn ran up to her.

"Where's Alex?!?!?" Kara immediately asked not saying hello.

"Uh, well I'm running tests on her.  Do you want to come with me?" 

"Yeah..." Kara followed Winn to the hospital wing where she saw Alex.  When Kara reached the doorway she broke down in tears knowing that she caused this.  Her sister to be hurt.

"Hey Kara, she's asleep right now.  She can't feel anything."  Winn said trying to reassure her.

"Is she going to be ok?"