1

Things To Remember:

Y/N: Your Name

Y/M/N: Your Middle Name

F/S: Favorite Song

F/F: Favorite Food

N/N: Nickname

H/C: Hair Color

H/L: Hair Length

{narrators pov}

they played loogi, seeing who would go first. (Y/N) looked behind her and saw beverly, stripping down.

"i'll go!" beverly said, (Y/N) smirked as she stepped back next to beverly, grabbing a hold of her hand. they got a running start, then jumped into the water.

"pussies!" (Y/N) yelled as she came back up to the surface of the water.

"holy shit! we just got shown up by girls!" richie yelled. soon, (Y/N) saw her twin, Stan, jump into the water, then bill, then ben, eddie, and then her best friend, richie, was last, and as richie swam back up to the surface, he got underneath (Y/N), causing her to sit on his shoulders. she squealed in suprise.

"richie!" she yelled, giggling quietly as she hit the top of his head gently.

"chicken fight!" he said as beverly climbed onto bill's shoulders, quickly getting her balance. bill and richie swam towards eachother, and (Y/N) and beverly holding their arms out.

"you're going down, marsh" (Y/N) said cockily, smirking.

"in your dreams, uris!" she said before they started to push eachother, soon causing beverly and bill to fall backwards. (Y/N) three her arm up in victory, only to fall backwards with richie. richie wrapped his arms around (Y/N) underwater and pull her up with him, chuckling. (Y/N) smiled at his as he let go of her, a small smile playing on richies lips.

1 hour later...

(Y/N) and beverly were tanning, with the boys looking at them, more specifically, stan, bill, and ben looking at beverly, and richie and eddie looking at (Y/N). beverly looked up and the boys quickly turn away, and having (Y/N) look over at beverly, giggling quietly.

wc: 295