15

they were biking to the neilbolt house. y/n and beverly were still shaken up. so shaken up to the point to where they couldn't even ride on their bikes.

"are you feeling any better, n/n?" richie said to y/n, who was holding onto him tightly, but not tightly enough to hurt him. her head was resting on his back, with her eyes closed and breathing steadily. she opened her eyes and lifted her head a little.

"i'm more calm than i was 15 minutes ago, or so." y/n replied. she looked over at beverly and bill, who were right beside richie and y/n. "how are you feeling, bev?" y/n asked. beverly looked over at y/n as she began to reply.

"i feel... better. i'm still shaky, though." beverly replied. y/n and bill nodded after she had answered.

"i'm still shaky, too" y/n said as she laid her head back down on richie's back. richie smiled a little bit when y/n laid against him, again.

"and why the hell did we agree to do this, again?" richie asked as he pedaled on his bike. "if anything, n/n and bev should've stayed, that way they don't almost die again." richie complained.

"again, he does have a point." eddie said.

"we're fine, guys." y/n said as she picked her head up again.

"and that's exactly why we agreed to go." beverly added. "we can tough it out."

"are you guys sure? i mean, you guys were scared shitless back there" stan said as he biked.

"yes, bear. we are fine." y/n said to stan.

"okay..."

15 minutes later...

"he-he thrusts h-h-his fists again-against th-the po-post, a-and still insist he se-sees the gh-ghost." bill muttered under his breath as he walked up the steps, he repeats the saying, over and over again, until he finally says it without stuttering. y/n and beverly smiled at him when he said it not stuttering.

"are you sure we should do this?" stan asked as he stood beside y/n and ben.

"look, you don't have to come with me, but what happens after another georgie goes missing, or betty, or another ed corcoran, or.... one of us? are you just going to pretend it's not happening like everyone else in this town? because i can't. i go home and all i see is that georgie isn't there. his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals... but he isn't. so, walking into is easier than walking into my own." bill said as he stood in front of the door. "stan, what would you do if
y/n went missing? or vice versa? you'd want to find her and whoever took her, right?" bill asked. stan looked over at his twin that he loved dearly.

"you're right... i'd want to find her if she went missing..." he admitted. y/n went and wrapped her arms around stand stomach, and he wrapped an arm around y/n. they all smile slightly at the twin duo, before turning back to bill.

"we're in." stan said to bill as y/n and stan pull away from eachother, then walking up to the door with bill.

"i'm in, too" beverly said as she walked up to the door, too. richie goes up to the door, also, then eddie, ben, mike, and jessie look at eachother, then go up to the small front porch.

"let's do this"