13

{narrators pov}

henry and his goons had ran away from the losers. y/n turned and looked over at richie and saw a bit of blood on his forehead.

"you okay, richie?" she asked him softly. he nodded slightly and smiled a bit at her. jessie and mike came up to y/n.

"and so we meet again." jessie said, laughing a bit. y/n turned to jessie and mike, laughing a bit also.

"and so we do." y/n joked.

"but seriously, thanks for saving us." mike said.

"no problem!" richie said as he put his arm around y/n's shoulders.

"w-w-w-we lo-love to h-h-help" bill stuttered.

"how about you come back with us to bills house? we can get you a clean pair of clothes when we get back to y/n and i's house." stan suggested.

"that'd be great, thanks guys" mike said as him and jessie go and grab their bikes, then started walking back to the group to the uris house.

20 minutes later...

the losers had made it back to the uris household and walked into the quiet home.

"mom or dad aren't home?" stan asked
y/n as they walked up the stairs to their rooms.

"apparently so." she said. "alright, jessie, you can follow me to my room" y/n said.

"and mike, you can follow me to my room." stan said. the rest of the group went downstairs and ate some snacks that sasha and james (aka stan and y/n's parents) kept there for when they were over.

after a couple of minutes, jessie, y/n, mike, and stan come down the stairs.

(mike's outfit is on the top, and jessie's is on the bottom)

"alright, we got mike and jess some clean and dry clothes, should we head over to billy's place, now?" y/n asked.

"sounds good to me" eddie said, and the others agreeing.

"great! i'll leave mom a note." stan said and went to grab a piece of paper and a pen.

"mom and dad,
if y/n and i aren't home
when you guys get back,
we are at bill's place.

-stan & y/n"

once stan was finished writing the note, he stuck it onto the fridge with a magnet.

"alright. let's head to bill's place" he said.

hi! sorry for such a late and small
update! i've been busy with finishing up my school work for the year and packing shit for my 17-hours-or-so trip back to my home state, kentucky for three weeks!

so, i will try my best to update!

-alfie