18

9:04 A.M., the next morning

"y/n uris?" the doctor called. their heads poked up. they all stood, y/n nearly falling. stan caught her, he wrapped his arm around her, and helped her walk. richie quickly did the same.

they all walked to the doctors office. richie let go of y/n, and stan helped her onto the bed. y/n thanked him, getting comfortable on the bed, and that's when the doctor came in.

1 hour later...

the x-rays were done, and they concluded that y/n's leg was broken.

they were now back at the house, and richie had carried y/n up to her room, stan following close behind them.

once they got back to y/n's bedroom, richie laid her down gently onto the bed, y/n then moved the pillow that propped her leg up.

"thanks, richie" she said with a sweet smile.

"no problem." he replied, sitting down on her bed and crossing his legs. stan went to sit on the beanbag.

"we should play a game!" y/n suggested.

"sure. what game? i'll go and get it." stan said, standing up.

"monopoly?" richie suggested. y/n  nodded.

"that's fine with me" y/n said. stan got up and went to get the game. richie got up off the bed, then got onto his knees, reaching under y/n's bed to get the game table that the kept in there.

he put the table quickly, and had just finished getting it up when stan came back in with the game.

45 minutes later...

they were still playing monopoly when they heard a knock on the door. they turn there heads to the noise, then stan stood up, going to the doorframe to see who it was.

"oh, hello eddie!" sasha's faint voice said as she let him in. 

"hi, sasha! is y/n and stan home?" eddie asked her as sasha closed the door.

"yes! they are upstairs." sasha replied.

"thanks!" he said.

"no problem, hun!" she replied as eddie went up the stairs.

"hey, eddie" stan greeted as he moved out of the doorway. his eyes adverted to eddies cast.

"hi, edds!" y/n greeted with a sweet smile. eddie smiled at her, then noticed her cast.

"hey, n/n!" eddie greeted. "hey, richie"

"hiya, eddie spaghetti" richie greeted. eddie rolled his eyes at him, still keeping the smile.

"i'm surprised your mom let you out of the house." stan said.

"yeah... she had to go out of town and said that i could stay home, which shocked me." eddie explained "how are you doing, y/n? with your broken leg and all?" he asked.

"eh. i have to be carried literally everywhere." she replied. "but that'll only last for about two weeks, then they want me to try to start walking on it." she explained. eddie nodded, listening to her.

"have you talked to bill?" stan asked, trying to hide the annoyance in his voice, but failed.

"no, actually." stan said. "i'm not gonna let him be around y/n for awhile." he added. they would all protect y/n, making sure no one, NO ONE, would touch her. but the person who protects her the most is stan.

"i can't say that i blame you." eddie said, pulling up the other bean bag that was in her room.

"what's been up with you?" richie asked eddie, in which he shrugged.

"i was at the doctor almost all night getting x-rays." eddie said.

"damn. that must've sucked." y/n said.

"yeah... oh well" eddie said.

"wanna play monopoly with us?" richie asked, then eddies face lit up.

"i would love to play!" eddie said, smiling.

"awesome! let's restart!" y/n said, then they restarted the game.