Telling Mom

Colleen's POV
I am so nervous to tell my mom. All the rest of my family know, but my mom doesn't. Me and my brother Christopher worked out a plan so as soon as I tell her I can leave. My mom is out of town, so me and Rachel are moving to Christopers house. We pack our things, and Christopher pulls up in the driveway with his van. We take apart all of our furniture until the room is empty. Christopher drives away with all Rachel and my stuff. Trent is coming so he can drive me away as soon as I tell my mom.  My mom arrives, and I start to get nervous. She walks in and shortly after, I see Trent pull up. It's good I have my big brother here to save me. Christopher, Jessica, Trent, Rachel and I are all gonna live in a house together. Until I get back on my feet, of course. My baby is due in June (thank god) so I don't have to deal with it while I'm in school. Here comes mom.
(C=Colleen G=Gwen)
C- Hi mom
G-What?
C-Can I tell you something? (Starts to walk closer to the door)
G- What?
C-(places hand on the door knob) I-I-I...
G- WHAT?
C-(Opens the door and makes a run for it) I'm pregnant
G-WHAT?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME COLLEEN BALLINGER GET BACK HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOU
C-NO (jumps in Trents car and they drive away fast)
G- (walks into Colleen and Rachel's room and sees the emptiness) (runs outside and tries to chase the car) 

Colleen's POV
I'm so lucky. I was able to leave my house without a scratch on me. I burst into tears.
(T-Trent C-Colleen)
T- (glances at Colleen) You ok?
C-Ya I guess. I just don't think that I should've done that to my mother.
T-Well Colleen, I think she deserved it.

The kids arrive at Christopher's house and finish unpacking their things

A/N Thanks so much for reading this story! Please leave comments, I love your feedback! New chapter coming soon!