Grossed Out And In Love

Hermione looked at her letter. It was horrible. It was
unbelievable.

===
Dear Miss Hermione Granger,

All 6th and 7th year Hogwarts students must marry, and have at least three children with the selected person in the paragraph below. You have until October 1st until the exact day the year after to marry your selected person. The person selected will be your loved one for a reason. We do not just take to people and make them love each other. We've put thought into each couple. Once you get married, you have one year to be pregnant. And you must have your three children 10 years exactly from the date your first child is born. We can answer your questions at the Marriage Law assembly the first day back at school after the feast.

Hermione Granger was selected to marry and have her children with Draco Malfoy.

If you don't go along with the Marriage Law or absolutely refuse to go along with the selected person, you have three months to decide if you want to be with them, or loose your complete memory of all your magic and become a muggle.

The reason for this law is because we've lost so many people in the war and we need a bigger wizard population so wizards will not become instinct.

I will hope to see you back at Hogwarts September 1, if you have any major complaints you are completely welcome to owl me.b

Since all of the above is copied from everyone else's letter, (not the couples) I just wanted to say that you and Mr. Malfoy would not be the happiest about marrying each other. Unless you really want to lose your magic, I think you can get through this. I hope you're not too upset.

Sincerely,
Hogwarts Headmistress Minerva McGonagall
===

"Mom!" Hermione yelled up the stairs.

She could hear her mom's footsteps and the shadow of her. "Are you okay, dear?"

Hermione frowned at her mother and gave her the marriage law letter.

After she read the letter Hermione's mum said, "But you hate that boy."

"Exactly." Hermione said.

Mrs. Granger hugged her sad daughter.

"My life is ruined!" Hermione cried out, tears slipping down her face. "I have to marry the boy I hate! They did not put thought into this! Those liars!"

Mr. Granger walked into the living room. "What's wrong 'Mione?"

Hermione sighed. "Malfoy. I'm being forced to marry him."

"Really?"

"Yes! My life is ruined!" That's when Hermione started crying again.

===

Draco read his letter and smiled.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He cried out happily.

Draco had always liked Hermione. He was never ever able to show it, because of his parents beliefs. But they cannot control this now, it's a Law. Lucius is in jail, so he will definitely can't control this. His mother wouldn't care as much anyway.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

There was an owl sitting outside Draco's bedroom window. He opened the window and took the owl's letter.

===

Draco,

As you probably know by now, you have to marry me. Which bothers me in many ways. I may except this, if you work with me through this. I really do not want to loose my magic and my magical memories.

I have to learn to love you. It will be very hard. I hope you didn't take the marriage in as baldy as I did. Just please work through this with me.

-Hermione

===

A/N: I will make a cover soon! Hopefully you enjoy this fan Fiction!