The Fan Girl

Their kiss broke apart.

It was so fast.

They were already in love!

It hadn't been a day yet and they already had their first kiss. They were right, they do love each other. Hermione actually loves Draco.

Hermione kept thinking and thinking about what she just did as she and Draco walked down the long corridor to their new common room.

Once they arrived they didn't bother check it out, as Draco was extremely tired as he fell asleep in the Great Hall earlier.

Hermione entered her room and quickly put on her pajamas which were magically transported into her wardrobe.

She was wearing fuzzy light green pants with a light pink t-shirt. She put her hair in a messy, loose bun and got into her red bed covers.

===

In the morning, Hermione took a shower and dried her hair and put it in a high ponytail with curls at the bottom that made her look very pretty. Ever since after the war, Hermione's hair was not fizzy, but mostly had curls at the end. When she curled all her hair, she looked like an angle. She put on her robes and entered the common room to see Draco sleeping on the couch.

Hermione checked her watch.

"DRACO!" She yelled.

He shot up.

"Wah?"

"God you're a mess, go take a shower and get you're robes on. I'm leaving for the Great Hall in 30 minutes." Hermione told him.

Draco rushed into his bathroom and took a shower.

===

Once Draco was ready 20 minutes later they walked down to the Great Hall holding hands. They went inside and Hermione smirked as she looked at Ronald being annoyed to death by no other than Pansy Parkinson. Surprisingly Parkinson had convinced Ron to sit at the Slytherin table with her.

"Oh Ron, I will love you forever!" Pansy told him putting her hands on his cheeks.

Ron groaned and looked over at the couple in shock.

Now Draco and Hermione were smirking at Ron who was now getting out of Parkinson's grip and rushed over to the two.

"No..." Ron started. "Not this soon! Hermione what's wrong with you?" He grabbed Hermione by her shoulders and shook her.

"Nothing is wrong with me, Ronald." Hermione replied as she and Draco walked over to the Gryffindor table but before they could sit, the voice of an angered Ronald Weasley interrupted their attempt to eat breakfast.

"Don't just walk away and leave me with that excuse for a woman! She doesn't care about anyone but herself!" Ron complained.

"She's a Slytherin, she will not be very willing to let you get out of her lovey-dovey Parkinson-ness." Draco told the angered Weasley.

Ron looked over at Pansy who was starting to walk over to him. Ron just ran out of the Great Hall.

Draco and Hermione finally got to sit down and eat, and got weird looks from all of the younger years who have saw over the years how rude they were to each other. It was such a shock to them to see the two holding hands sitting at the Gryffindor table together.

Hermione wanted to tell this one girl who was smirking like crazy a couple seats away from the new couple what was going on with this arranged marriage they were going to have but she new she couldn't. She couldn't risk the possibilities of getting in trouble.

The girl looked as she was squealing inside, wanting to let all her happiness out. As Ginny and Harry walked into the room, Hermione saw Ginny nod at the excited girl, in agreement to how she was feeling.

"Fan girl." Ginny muttered in Hermione's ear with a smirk.

Fan girl? A fan girl. Wow this experience with Draco will be very interesting.