The Train Ride

-September 1st-

Hermione looked at the small note that had sent to her the night before,

"All students must report to they're assigned compartments.

You have been assigned to Compartment B: Miss Granger And Mr Malfoy, Miss Weasley And Mr Potter"

Hermione smiled. At least I have it with the cutest couple ever, and two of my best friends. I'm so happy for them. Hermione thought.

"Hermione! Hermione!" She heard Ginny Weasley yell to her.

Hermione's smile grew wider. "Ginny! Um, where's Harry?" She asked.

"Oh he's just, actually I don't really know." Ginny replied. "Um Hermione?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to be okay? Like I mean, with Malfoy?"

Hermione sighed. "I guess it'll be okay. He doesn't seem too upset about." Hermione said and sighed again.

===

They were in their assigned compartment talking then Harry slid the door open and sat down next to Ginny.

"Now he'll have to sit next to me." Hermione muttered under her breath.

Not long after Harry arrived Draco came into the compartment. He sat next to Hermione, not too close to her though so she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"Hello, Draco." Hermione said as she turned to him and looked up at him awkwardly smiling.

"Hello, Hermione." He said smiling down at her, not so awkwardly.

"Okay Hermione, you guys would make a cute couple." Ginny blurted out.

"Ginny!" Hermione yelled as she looked away from Draco, who also look at Ginny.

"That may just be me. But I think you two will end up liking each other." Ginny said nodding slightly.

"We are suppose to, anyway." Hermione replied.

Harry rolled his eyes at his girlfriend. "If I could read your mind, Ginny, I would explode from all of the thoughts you have up in your brain."

"Thanks, Harry." Ginny said sarcastically.

And on that train ride, Hermione and Draco got pretty close. Surprisingly. But then, something popped up in Hermione's head.

"Oh no..." Hermione said quietly, but loud enough everyone could hear her.

"What?" Draco asked.

Just then, four letters were magically pushed under the door.

Hermione picked all the letters up and handed them to everybody with the ones with their names on it.

===
Here's Hermione's letter:

Dear Miss Granger,

You, just like every other student, must share a dorm with your selected person to marry. By now you should know.

Your dorm will have: