Their Hands

The Great Hall

Everyone walked into the hall, the couples from different houses separating. Hermione, Harry, and Ginny walked into the hall, Hermione sighing because Ron had knocked himself out because of his stupid mind walking into a door and getting him a nights stay in the hospital wing.

"I'm ashamed for being his sister, and my mother needed a better way to teach him not to be so idiotic." Ginny commented when Hermione sighed.

Ron, friendly but like Ginny said, idiotic. He has those moments when he has a genius idea, but other times he's mad, sad, or excited, he just get all light-headed.

"He's not that dumb." Hermione said. "But sure is, that's why I loved him." She whispered the last part to herself.

They sat down at the table, bored, speechless.

"B-O-R-I-N-G, boring!" Ginny screeched so the whole hall could here her. "Flip."

You could here Pansy snort from her spot at the Slytherin table as everyone looked at Ginny in confusing. They didn't know whether to laugh or agree.

That's when Pansy started laughing, as Luna Lovegood started laughing from the Ravenclaw table which Cho Chang started as well. Sooner or later everyone except Harry, Hermione, and Draco were laughing. Hermione rolled her eyes, Draco was half asleep, and Harry was trying to calm everyone down.

When Draco was finally asleep McGonagall stood up. "Silence please! Just because you're bored, Miss. Weasley, doesn't mean you have to tell the whole hall." McGonagall said loudly and Ginny's face was a tomato. "Now, we have no HEAD prefects this year, just so you know. But can our fifth year prefects bring the first years to the common room at this time?"

The fifth year prefects gathered the newly sorted fist years up to their new common rooms.

"Now everyone except our sixth and seventh years stay?" She added. All of the second, third, fourth, and fifth years headed off to their common rooms as well.

"So, we now have our couples dormitories, so we need you to be brought. We will call each couple up and give them the information of where their dorm is, because silly me forgot to include it in the letter.

"Ginevra Weasley and Harry Potter."

Harry and Ginny got their cards with the location number.

"A is for returning seventh years and new seventh years. B for sixth years."

The couple read their cards; 'A1: Ginevra Weasley, Harry Potter' They both left the great hall to find the dorms, which they did not know where it was because like Ron, they were idiots.

"Pansy Parkinson and Ronald Weasley."

'A2: Pansy Parkinson, Ronald Weasley' Pansy took both of the cards and sat back down at the table unlike a certain couple.

More and more people went.

"Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom."

'A13: Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom.' They both got their cards and separated back to their tables.

"Lastly in the A section, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy." Hermione cringed and she heard Pansy snort again and Hermione gave her a death glare.

'A:14 Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy.' They both quickly got their cards both wanting to punch Pansy for being Pansy.

"Now," the Professor began. "I will be giving you some information before starting with the B section so I can send you serve the years up. Sixth years, please, please, please listen because I don't want to repeat myself.

"Now for the location, it will be in the empty corridor next to the Slytherin common room. Section A is on the left side, section B on the right. Seventh years are excused, please leave in couples! All couples have classes together so you should be in your couples almost always. You will get your schedules tomorrow. Seventh years are excused."

Everyone went into their couples and Hermione waited for Draco in the front of the hall then she followed him into the dungeons and past the Slytherin common room into a long corridor with a staircase in the back.

"We have to go all the way back." Draco told her.

"I know, but let's see up the staircase because if we go down it, we will right at our dorm." Hermione replied.

"True."

So then they ran down the corridor and went up the spiral staircase which lead to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

Since Draco was ahead, when he was all the way in and Hermione was still under the trapdoor peeking through, she was the bathroom and reached out through for his hand and pulled him through. She ran down the long spiral staircase, Draco following along with a very tight grip on him hand.

Once they were down the stairs they stood there, holding hands. They didn't care though.

"That was Moaning Myrtle's bathroom!" Hermione told him.

"Moaning Myrtle?" He asked confused who she is.

"She's a ghost. She lives in that girls bathroom, that's why nobody uses it. Harry, Ron and I toke that advantage of nobody in it and used it as a place to make our polyjuice potions of Crabbe and Goyle." She told him.

"Why would you need polyjuice potions of Crabbe and Goyle?" Draco asked.

"Well in second year, we thought you were the heir of Slytherin so we made polyjuice potions of them to see if it was true, it took a month, we only really found out that it wasn't you."

"Oh um, wow." He said as he remembered saying he wanted Hermione to die. "I was a jerk back then."

"Lol, yeah."

"What does 'lol' mean?"

"Laugh out loud."

"But you didn't laugh out loud."

"Then lih, laugh in head."

"Did you make that up?"

"Yup." Hermione notice they were still holding hands, but she didn't drop it. She could see Ginny and Harry talking in front of their room. "Is it okay if we go see them?"

Draco nodded. They walked down the corridor holding hands not caring what other people though. It's not that they were dating yet, it just made them feel comfortable.

When they stood in front of Harry and Ginny, Ginny asked right away, "How come you're holding hands?"

"Because we want too." They said at the same time.

"Are you like, together yet?"

"No." Draco said and Hermione nodded.

"I'm glad I grabbed your hand." Hermione said and looked up at him.

"And I'm glad that you did." He replied and put his open hand on her cheek.

"Kiss!" Harry screamed.

Hermione put her hands his neck and pulled him into her and their lips smashed together and they were enjoying it.

"I didn't think they would do it." Ginny said to Harry.

"Me neither."

Their kiss went on and on as people walked by looking at them confused. When Pansy walked into her dorm and saw them, obviously she snorted.

🤗