Team Jacob (2)

^^^^

This would be Iris. Yes she is very important in this book. 

-----------------------------------------------

I stared at the stranger that made her way into my favorite chair. My father's chair. Yes the father I absolutely, most certainly hate in my life. The only reason why this is my favorite chair is because I stole it from him when he decided to visit my town. 

I hadn't really noticed that the stranger in my chair was a girl until I took in her full appearance.

She had on a grey shirt with these little designs you would see on a wallpaper, and it almost looked like she had on a matching scarf, unless it was connected to her shirt. She also had on what almost looked like a black wool jacket, although it looked more like a sweater jacket than a jacket. She topped it off with dark blue jeans, and might I add yes they were skinny jeans. She also had on these black boots that had heels on the bottom, but I'm a guy so I don't know what they are called.

But her body wasn't what that attracted me, I mean don't get me wrong, she has a nice body. But her face, her face was almost doll like. She could put most of the girls if not all of them to shame in this town. 

She had a tint of red curly hair almost orange. Most girls would most likely die seeing how no one could pull that color off, but she, she definitely could. It went with her pale skin. And when the light shone, I could see the faint freckles spread across her nose and tried to make their way to her cheeks. 

I mean I'm not the type of guy to go all lovey dovey with this stuff, but this girl was pretty. No not the right word to describe her. I desribed almost every girl in this town as pretty if not hot, but this girl was...beautiful. 

I noticed she shifted as I held my gaze on her. Keto made his way inside the shed not noticing the girl in the chair. 

He seemed out of breathe, hmm wonder why?

"Gosh Ki, you sure can run. When you come back to school you should join track, be- um who's this?" I noticed his gaze went from me to the girl as he finally noticed her in the middle of the room.

I turned towards her, "I don't know, I could ask her the same question." I lifted my eyebrow settling my gaze on her. 

She shifted uncomfortably and swallowed like she had a lump in her throat. "Uh hi."

Keto smiled and started to walk towards her. "Hi I'm Keto and you're hot."

I grabbed his arm and held him back, "Control your hormones you psycho."

He rolled his eyes, "Really were gonna label me the psycho."

I shot him a glare and shriveled back a little. If it was anyone else, I would've put them in a hospital. But Keto was my best friend, I would never do that. I learned to control my anger around him. But sometimes I failed. 

I turned back towards her. "Now I know this doesn't look like the hang out place for every person in this town so why are you here."

She opened her mouth trying to speak but nothing came out. I probably sounded like a jerk to her. I mean I wasn't gonna let her know that I actually kind of liked her as a person, even though I've never met her in my life. 

"I-I'm sorry I didn't realize this was your shed." She got up from the chair and gosh I couldn't look away. The skinny jeans she had on were perfect, it hugged her in all the right places. She probably had all the guys in this town chasing after her.