Interruption Is A Problem(3)

^^^^^

This would what I would imagine Keto to look like. Don't like him, then find someone that has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. If it makes you happy. 

But I'll try to make my chapters longer in the future, but one thing.

I don't even think I'm gonna get any reads really but I'm just gonna say this: 

NO PLAGARISM. 

I will find you, and it won't be pretty. I'll use Mekhi against you, I'm not afraid to do so. But please don't copy my story, because I'm taking my precious time writing a story and I'd appreciate it if it stays MY STORY. Even though it will always be MY STORY. 

But I'm done so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~Kiara

----------------------------------

"I can't  do this." I quivered beside Keto. 

"Yes you can."

"No I can't."

"Yes  you can."

"Keto, this is a matter between life or death!" I threw my hands up in exasperation. We were sitting in Keto's car, waiting for my ass to get out of the car, and into the school. People were giving us weird looks as they heard me screaming. I assume they haven't figured out who I am since they're not quivering in fear.

That was the problem. I didn't want people to figure out I was back. The only person that was gonna be by my side was Keto. I wanted to hide, to grab a new face and shave mine off. How I wished I could just start a new life. But Ì didn't wanna cause pressure on my mom, and I didn't want to cause Keto pressure either. So I decided to get out of the car as Keto looked impatient.

He soon filled his face with relief as he realized I was getting out of the car. He soon followed, pulling on shades that went well with his white v-neck shirt, and dark blue faded jeans. Me on the other hand had on black ripped jeans, with a white t-shirt, followed with a black leather jacket. You could say I looked hot, but trust me. When people would find out who I was, checking me out would be the last thing on their list.

As I walked up the school stairs, Keto following behind, I realized something. I shouldn't give a damn about what other people thought of me. Only my opinions matter. So screw you everybody, Mekhi is back!

I walked in the double doors, and before I could take another step, I heard the gasp of everyone around me. Some stopped dead in their tracks, while others even dropped some books in their hands. Heck some didn't even care. They just looked at me once, and shrugged not taking a second glance. 

I looked around and recognized some from eighth grade. I saw their expression of shock and fear, and felt proud as I showed I didn't care. I turned my head straight and walked forward to the office. On my way, I heard the faint whispers spreading around.

"He's back."

"Never thought I would see that face at this school again."

"Wow, got to say, puberty hit him hard. He's hot."

I chuckled at the last one. Couldn't agree any less. I finally made my way to the office, Keto trudging behind me.