Chapter One: Bedtime

"Minor explanation of bathrooms, new types of medicines and soaps, bedrooms, and more differences between 1582 and 2017. Figures. I understand bras and... underwear now. Men are more perverted in the 21st Century, than in the 16th. Plumbing is some 'new' tech I don't quite understand. That, and clocks-- Maybe Yuki could explain it again. Also-- what the hell is 'Memory Foam'...?" -Oda Nobunaga

----

Chapter 1- Bedtime

After about two hours into the evening, Sasuke had left. According to the 'blinking number thing,' as Nobunaga called the clock, it was 23:39 (11:29 PM). He wasn't completely sure what that meant. Time to him wasn't really a number. To him, it was whenever the sun set or rose, like; dawn, dusk, noon, etc. And, time, as in months or days, was when the cherry blossoms bloomed, when it started to grow cold and stormy. This-- this was something he was not as completely certain with.

There were so many things that the Samurai was surprised by, even the smallest things held his attention. Both Sasuke and Yuki tried to explain what a clock was and how it worked. He thinks he understands. Maybe. He can understand AM and PM. It made more sense. He'd supposed, however, that he would slowly understand how it worked. Eventually.

"Nobunaga? You alright? You've been staring at the stove clock for a good two minutes." He was snapped from his thoughts by Yuki's soft voice. She was drying her hands from washing the dishes, as they had finished their tea and snacks when Sasuke left.

"I'm fine, Yuki." He said simply, finally removing his gaze from the ever odd stove clock. It blinked these odd shapes in this green light, it was alluring to him. This was an invention that he couldn't keep his gaze from. He wanted to figure it out, understand it, and hopefully, one day, understand how to read it. Such a curious creation, truly.

"Why don't we head upstairs. I could use a bath and some sleep. And, so could you." When she finished, she set down the towel and guided him out of the room. With a click, the lights were off in the room, leaving the light of the clock as the brightest thing there.

She had guided him into the hall, and right up the stairs. Though the darkness, she walked right up without an issue. He was surprised, however, by the time had watched her disappear into the darkness. It seemed she had turned on the light in that second floor hallway, that made all the difference, it was now bright, enough to see the various doors and rooms.

There were five rooms, two at the left, two at the right, and a single one at the end of the hall. It was called the 'master bedroom', apparently. It would be a goal, likely tomorrow, to completely explore the house. One that seemed smaller than his castle, but still equally endearing to explore.

"This is my room." She spoke up, once more, as she hadn't spoken since the kitchen. And, when she walked into the dark master bedroom, she disappeared for a moment, only to reappear with the light now in the room. "My parents had gotten this for me, the house, I mean. I think I've taken good care of it. Yeah?" The way she smiled at him, with such a beaming look, made his heart pound.

"Indeed. Impressive of my little chatelaine." He teased, nodding his head as he looked around the room. Such odd items! What is that large wooden box covered in cloth and fluffy fabric? Odd. He was a little confused by all of this. And, he was sure he would ask about it all tomorrow.

"This will be where you'll be staying. If that's alright...?" Nobunaga chuckled at her weakly embarrassed tone, her cheeks tinging a soft red.

"That's fine with me."

"Oh!" Her eyes lit up when he agreed, it was such a happy feeling for her. He could tell.

"You seemed glad that I said it was fine." His teasing voice escaped his lips, a grin taking over his smile.