hanahaki // klance(ish?)

not your average hanahaki story ;)

Lance's POV

I lean over the toilet seat and throw up bright red flowers into the toilet seat. Tears form in my eyes as I think about what this means, my boyfriend, doesnt love me... The worst part is I know exactly who im losing him too. I cough up more and more until it finally stops and the toilet is filled with a mixture of flowers and blood. I stand up with tears now streaming down my face.

"Keith?" I saw walking into his bedroom. "Oh, hey Lance" He says standing up and walking towards me, but I stop him before he can hug me or give me a kiss.

"Whats wrong?" He says looking at me. I sigh and looking him in the eyes, holding back hot tears. "I know.." I take a deep breath. "I know you dont love me anymore" I finish, looking into Keith's stormy purple eyes. "Lance i dont-" he starts before i cut him off, "Dont... Dont try to lie to me, I know" I let tears fall down my face.

"Im so sorry, Lance" Keith says before walking towards me and grabbing my hand. I let him, and I squeeze his hand. "I hope we can still be friends" He says with an sympathetic smile. I nod. "Yeah" Ill be dead soon so good luck with that. I add to the sentence in my head.

I walk out of the room and cover my mouth to quiet my sobs. I walk to room already knowing my fate. We're in space and its not like I can get the operation... I find the nearest knife and take it to my throat.

"Im sorry"