Chapter 3.2 - I Remember Him

THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY <3

•••

How does one be a true hero? By protecting the weak? Saving the ones in need? Call me weird but, that's so fucking boring.

Afterall, villains act. Heroes react.

•••

"We were waiting for you, hero. You trash of society." Dear readers, take a  shot everytime Shigaraki burn someone pls.

"Holy shit....!! This is my first time seeing him in flesh! I'm sweating just by looking at him!!"

"Don't flinch now, dumbass, we came here to kill him!"

In the middle of the villain normies' panic, All Might jumped from the entrance and one punched all the pussies. "I'm sorry, Aizawa." Said All Might as he pricess carried Eraserhead with his buff arms. Being a true 'hero' he is, he didn't forget to snatch away the three students too.

His speed was lightning fast, even your predator eyes couldn't keep up

His speed was lightning fast, even your predator eyes couldn't keep up. Is this the power of the famous Symbol of Peace? Though, you managed to catch All Might hit Shigaraki's 'Father' while doing all that.

"He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official." Shigaraki giggled as he took 'Father' back from the ground.

"He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all..."

"... That he's getting weaker." Shigaraki smiled, which gave you all the chills.

All Might didn't squander a second, he lunged forward and attempted to attack Shigaraki with Carolina Smash. You couldn't stay still any longer. You stood in front of your dear master and roared your heart out.

"It seriously has no effect at all, huh?!" All Might flinched and punched you in the gut. Which yes, it hurted quite badly. All Might continued with another few punches on your face.

'You think you can do whatever you want?!' You innerly shouted to All Might and bit his arm deeply.

"Ugh..." All Might grunted and swung his arm away, which threw you off to the water. You didn't know when to give up as you continued to lunge forward and go for another bite. This time, you aimed at his side.

You were too engrossed in the battle taht you didn't notice Noumu joined in. Maybe Shigaraki thought you're not strong enough to beat All Might. You clenched your fangs, deciding to prove him wrong.

Even with direct fistfight with Noumu, All Might still dodged all your attacks. But your sweat was not wasted in vain, All Might spent much more energy in the battle thanks to you.

"In order to damage Noumu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh."

Why does a man with a facepalm on his face can talk so much? You really wished that Shigaraki shut his mouth before All Might figured something out.

"Thanks for telling me all that! If that's true, then it's easier for me." All Might smiled and threw Noumu over his body.

" All Might smiled and threw Noumu over his body

"You won't be able to stop him like that. Because Noumu is as strong as you are." Shigaraki giggled, happy to see his little stunt worked on All Might.

"This is good, (N/M). It's an unexpected opportunity." You looked over at your master and nodded. He is finally going down, forever.

"You are too fast go see with the human eye. Restraining you was Noumu's job." Kurogiri finally talked, in a quite awkward position if you ask me.

"And then, when your body is halfway in, to close the gate... To tear you apart is my job. After that, we will feed you to (M/N) as a delicious fine meal. Of course, we will leave the head as a momento." You gasped at Kurogiri's words. You? Eating a human? And the number one hero at all of that? You definitely didn't hear anything about this.

You looked at your master, looking for his help. You absolutely don't want to be a cannibal. But alas, Shigaraki stayed quiet, his silence was a bit unsettling so you thought it's best to go along.

You could feel sweat trickling down. Which is bad, you were running out of time. You see, your tiger form takes a lot of energy to stay in. Of course you have a limit in time for staying in your tiger form. Transforming back into a human is the last thing you wanted to do. Afterall, you look much more badass like this.

"All Might!"

A young boy's shouting snapped you out of your thoughts. There, you saw the same broccoli boy who tried to punch your master. You tried your best to force your eyes open and alert. The mission was not over yet afterall.

But then you saw him jumping all with his might, with a fist ready to punch Noumu. For a second there, the broccoli boy seemed so... Cool. Suddenly, your head throbbed heavily, as if it tried to remind you of something.

'Deku...?'

●●●
A/N
HI EVERYONE I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE T_T

Action scenes are very hard to write please understand me
Wait shit I can't even write--
This time please slap me if I updated very very late again ;-;

Also do you like the little pictures I added in the story? If you liked it I will do the same with future chapters. Please let me know!