New Year's Special! - Tangerines

Your little figure has been sitting on the bar's seat for hours, eating all the fresh tangerines Kurogiri got the other day.

"If you keep hogging all the tangerines, your nails will turn orange." Kuroguri frowned and snatched away the basket of tangerines you've been stuffing inside your mouth.

You looked down at your little (S/C) colored fingers, indeed, there's a faint hint of orange. "But I still want more..." You whined and tried to take back the basket from Kurogiri, which he held up high from your reach. 'Well, it's better for him to be addicted to fruits than crack.' He thought for a second.

"Shigaraki has been spoiling you way too much." Kurogiri sighed and blushed at you, who's looking all cute from your tangerine-filled cheeks.

"(M/N), let me take a look at your fingers." Shigaraki scooched over after glaring at Kurogiri. You obeyed your master's words and held your hand out to him.

Unexpectedly, Shigaraki sucked your orange-tinted fingers, cleaning it all up. You blushed as you watch Shigaraki's string of saliva trail off your fingers.

"There, it's all clean now."

'Well I wonder about that, Shigaraki.'

一一一

"(M/N)," the green haired boy ran his hand around inside his backpack as he called you out, "my mom told me to share these tangerines with friends." He continued.

You hummed and stared at the small bright tangerine he held out for a while. "But I'm not your friend." You declined while walking away.

"Wh-- But you said you like tangerines before..." Deku muttered in disappointment. That's true, you once mentioned that. It was when Bakugou beat the shit up out of Deku (like always), while watching, you noticed that Deku's swelling was so big it resembled a tangerine. So you blurted it out of reflex.

"Why do you even remember such thing when you were..." You stopped your words after seeing Deku tearing up a bit. You hated seeing the poor boy cry, though you always watch him get beaten up all the time. But still, you made a pure broccoli angel cry. And that's a sin you'll never be able to atone.

You walked toward Deku and hugged him. Your small hands held him tight, sometimes calming him down with silent reassuring pats.

"I will take the tangerine, so stop crying." Your lips smiled a bit after he nodded and laughed.

"Idiot broccoli."

---

You walked home, alone as always. You then saw a cardboard box placed neatly in front of your front door. You crouched and opened it.

You smiled and carried the heavy box inside

●●●
A/N

Happy New Year 2018!
I'm very late but I could poop out this shabby chapter at the very least ;;;
I hope you guys had a happy new year <33
I know some of you are already back to school/work again, so here's a little gift from me.

This is my first time writing an FF, so please help me out by answering these!

QUESTION●
[comment on your choice!]

1. Which one would you prefer (M/N) to be?

Seme

Uke

Both (depends on the partner)

2. Character(s) you want to see (M/N) interact with more

Midoriya

•Bakugou

•Todoroki

•Iida

•Kirishima

•Kaminari

•Tokoyami

•Shigaraki

•Kurogiri

•GIRLS!!! (comment who but let me remind you, (M/N) is gay! coughactuallyyoucantrytichangemymindcough)

Class B (comment who)

Teachers (comment who even tho it's lowkey illegal)

Others (comment who)

3. How's the ending should be like?

Harem End ((M/N) stays single and independent sorry but no sausage party)

• True End (ending with 1 character getting together with (M/N), I might decide the character by voting)

• Multiple End (Separate ending with each different characters chosen from voting)

• Other (comment your suggestions)

4. I'm following the anime storyline. Should I;

Write only until season 1

• Write season 2 in separate book

• Combine both seasons here

• FOLLOW THE MANGA AND NOT LET THIS CRAPPY SHIT ENDS. ALSO WRITE ALL THE PRON HERE.

• pls stop writing u suk

• Other

5. I love you all but wdyt about my update schedule pls be honest but no bully

• It's oki

• Be consistent you lazy fuck (pls comment how)

• Let me tell u the perfect update schedule (pls comment how)

●THANK YOU●

Also, I will update chapter 4 very soon!

I hope...