Chapter 3

It's been two weeks since Zayn's accident. Those two weeks felt like years. It's been like hell for Zayn. And a bit for Perrie too since he takes his anger out on her. He is still trying to get over the fact that he will no longer be able to see again.

Perrie has taken her boyfriend to anger management. She goes with him every appointment. At the end of every session Perrie prays that Zayn will be better and treat her good. But those prayers are slowly starting to become true. Zayn is still an arrogant man though, but he's getting better.

Zayn has been getting use to doing some things on his own. Like brushing his teeth, putting on clothes, getting a drink of water. He's still doesn't really know how to take a shower by himself. Zayn doesn't style his hair up in a quiff like how he used too. He just brushes it just to get rid of a few tangles then just puts a beanie on. He has boughten himself a few beanies.

-

"Zayn, I won't be able to take you to your session today. I'm sorry. I have to get my swine flu vaccine shot. I tried rescheduling it but It has to be today. Maybe Jade can take you" Perrie examines Zayn's facial features. She can't tell if whether or not if he's mad or is understandable at the moment.

"Fine. Go take your stupid shot, babe" Zayn says bitterly. Perrie couldn't help but smile. It's been weeks since Zayn has called her babe and it just fluttered her heart even though he acted like an arse.

"I'll go get Jade. JADEEEE" perrie's voice echoed. Jade came out of her room and walk towards Perrie

"What? I was watching Tangled! I'm at the part when Eugenie is telling Rapunzel his real name! now what do you need?" Jade said in a rush, wanting to get back to her favorite Disney movie.

"Jade you have watched that movie at least a thousand times! I think you can miss it once! can you take Zayn right now to his anger management session? I need to get a shot"

"Ya sure. I'll get my keys" the blue-haired girl gets her car keys and starts the car with Zayn sitting on the passenger seat.

-

Zayn's POV

Me and Jade are going to my anger management. I keep telling Perrie that I don't need it. But really, I know I do. I can't help getting mad. I would like to go on a toilet and do my business with out having someone help you and watch you. It's uncomfortable! but I feel like an idiot for treating Perrie like crap. She just happens to be there when I'm in a bad mood. I know what you're thinking 'worst excuse ever' but it just happens. And I regret every tear drop and heart break I have caused towards Perrie. She's like my little ray of sunshine. We haven't exactly been romantic lately. We haven't told each other 'I love you' or kissed. Barely hugged. I miss her though. I will win her back.

Me and Jade arrived at the session. I always go with Perrie but she had to get some shot or something like that. It's usually so boring but something about today was actually really fun!

"Zayn you're here today because you have an anger issue. Is that correct?" Dr. Banjo asked me.

"No sir. We are here to buy Rhythmix's new CD 'RNA'." Jade said sarcastically. I chuckled a bit. Funny, that's the first time i have laughed a bit ever since I got blind. Weird.

Through out the whole session was kinda funny! me and Jade were being sarcastic towards Dr. Banjo. I can tell in his voice he was getting annoyed by me and Jadey. But it was worth it. For the first time in two weeks I actually felt happy.

"Alright Grumpy. Let's go home" Jade grabs my arm as I walk with my cane. It felt weird when Jade touched me. She probably gave me some static electricity. Maybe she was rubbing her feet on the carpet or something like that. I didn't really pay attention In Physics class so I have no clue. Who actually pays attention in science class? exactly, no one!

We got in the car and Jade started driving. I felt a sudden stop.

"Jade, what's wrong? Why did we stop"

"I kinda ran out of gas. So ya. We are about 15 minutes away from home. Don't get mad. Remember Breath. Think about Batman or whatever the heck you weird boys are interested in." I can tell that Jade was smirking even though I can't see it. I just chucked. I'm surprised I'm not mad right now. I guess the anger management is working.

"First of all it's Call Of Duty. Second, I am calm. Now how are we going to get home, babe" I froze then tried to act normal. Why did I just call her babe? That's what I call my Pez!

"Well Im going to call your own babe and see if she can pick us up. I think she's out of the clinic already" Jade said sternly. Great now she's mad.

"I'm sorry for calling you that. It slipped out" I apologize.

"It's fine. Just don't let it happen again. Remember You have Perrie. I have Sam"

"Ok it won't. Geesh, look who's grumpy now!" I say trying to lighten up the mood. I hear Jade's pretty laugh. Phew, she's not mad anymore. I think

"Shut up Malik. Imma call Pez." I hear her talking to Perrie. It sounds like Perrie is coming!

"She's on her way"

-

Perrie gets here and I feel her hug me. I hug back. She kisses my nose and I cringe in return.

"So how was the session?" Perrie asks me and Jade. We just start laughing like a bunch of maniacs. We were remembering about all the funny things that happened in that room.

"What's so funny?" Perrie's confusion makes it even more funny and me and Jade are just dying.

"Nothing" Jade barely managed to say before laughing again.

"Oh ok"

HEY ITS GLOZELL IS YOU K IS YOU GOOD CUZ I WANT TO KNOW

Jk it's not glozell. Who else loves her? anyways, thanks for reading! what do you guys think about Zayn feeling a bit happier? love you all! ~mixerssalute1