Chapter 10

"Hey Zayn. We're home" Perrie says weakly as the two siblings walk inside their house. Hatchi came running towards the girls while Jack lazily walked up to them. Their energy made the two girls smile a bit.

"Hey how was school? Is everything ok?" Zayn sensed something was wrong with his girlfriend by the tone of her voice. Perrie didn't say anything. She just picked up Jack and Hatchi and went to her room.

"She left didn't she. I heard her footsteps" Zayn asked Jade. She let out a sigh and sat down on the couch.

"It's been a hard day. Today we found out that Louis' death was intentional. Pez is just really sad. She's really mad at the killer" Jade said tearing up.

"Wow. Poor Louis. Poor Perrie. I'm sorry. I know you two were friends as well." Jade said it's ok. Zayn grabbed his stick and walked to Perrie's room. His knuckles hit the wooden door twice.

"C-come in" Perrie said weakly. Zayn walked in her bedroom and sat on the bed. Perrie just laid her head on his lap and continued crying. Zayn stroked her hair lightly and started humming the song he wrote to her. Give Me Love.

14 Letter Killer's POV

What's up! It's me! You're favorite killer of all time! I know you love me the same way I love you. Don't love me? Look at Louis. Yes, that will be your future. So love me, ok?

I'm currently in my house waiting for my friend to come over. Meanwhile she comes, I'm just starring at my little jar. It's filled with Louis' blood. Such a great color.

You are probably wondering who I am, aren't you? I'll give you a hint. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'll give you another hint later on.

-ding dong-

She's here! Yay! I open the door and see my friend. I let her in. She takes a seat on my couch.

"So where were we?" I ask her as I sit down next to her.

"We were talking about how people are finding out that Louis' death was intentional. I figured out a plan. We leave the country! We can go to Brazil! but first we need to kill one more person" she says nonchalantly.

"Who?" I question

"Zayn" she simply says.

"What! Why? I can't kill him! He's my buddy!" I say as I stand up.

"I don't like him! I never did! If you can kill Louis, why can't you just kill Zayn?" She asks me

"Because he deserved it after what he did to me! We were friends but he beat me and Zayn up!" I tell her. You probably have a strong feeling who I am now.

I'm Liam James Payne. 14 letters.

"Didn't Sam also beat you up!" She asks me while standing up with me.

"Yes but that's because Louis told him too! That's not the point right now. I'm not killing Zayn" I defend my buddy. I don't want to kill him. He doesn't deserve it.

"We were in this together Liam!" She is getting mad.

"Yeah we were. Not anymore, Leigh-Anne" I spat. She takes out a gun from the inside of her jacket. I'm petrified. She's aiming the gun at me.

No ones POV

"Leigh Leigh. Put the gun d-" Too late. The trigger was already pulled. Liam fell to the ground. He was shot in the chest.

"You b-bastard" he flips her off. Leigh just shot him again. He's now dead.

"Go to hell" she says.

Hey guys! y'all found out who was behind this whole mess! Haha Thxs 4 readin!