New York continued

We went to the diner met Jeanie and Charlie.  I sat in the second to last stool at the counter and just watched Amy.  All I cared about is that she smiling.  She's bouncing around from playing with John to talking to Jeanie or Charlie or Margaret and Shakur. Later in the evening as she was getting tired she stood in front of me with her arms around my neck.  " I miss this" watching John laugh.  I looked into her eyes "I miss you" then kissed her.  John tapped my leg, "Daddy I'm tired" with that we left.  Amy put John to bed, as Margaret and Shakur did too.  I just sat on the couch.  Amy sat down next to me snuggled into my shoulder.  A few minutes later she leaned over me rummaged in her bag, then dropped a condom on my lap. I looked at her Confused!

She moved onto my lap and started kissing me. I asked her "Are you sure about this?"  She kept kissing me. I was about to slide down her strap of her dress when somebody started knocking on the door.  She walked over, opened the door slightly "What do you a want Ben?" STRESSED.  I came up behind her with one hand on her hip and the other on the door.  "I want you Amy" Ben confessed.  I whispered into her ear "She's BUSY!" then closed the door.

She couldn't slide those panties off fast enough, spun around kissing me passionately.  She pushed me back to the couch. That was the MOST INTENSE SEX.  When we were done, I cleaned up as she went to put on PJs.  She snuggled back into my arms.

The next day we went to The Statue of Liberty.  John had more fun on the boat then anything.  We came back, took a few hours' nap.  We visited the fire department a few blocks away from the apartment.  John and I meet Lieutenant Brown (Lou), Amy upstairs neighbor.  John loved the sirens, lights, and calling mommy over the radio.

Later that night after John went to bed Amy was acting little strange.  I was sitting on her couch and she was cleaning her kitchen.

"What are you doing Amy?"  "Cleaning because you boys can make a mess out of an apartment."

I walked up behind her wrapped my arms around her waist "why now?  We could be doing something else" kissing her shoulder.  "Um... NO if we do that I'm not going to let you go home tomorrow. So I'm cleaning tonight so when you do go I don't have to worry about it."

"Come with me I have something for you.  I wanted to give it to you last night but was kinda distracted" taking her hand escorting her to the couch.  "be right back" as I ran into John's room and came back with a gift.

She opened it.  "An IPad, Thank You!"

"Your dad and I thought it would help John then we thought it would help you too.  You can call us or just John anytime.  Even email or update pictures you want to share with John or me anytime." She was playing with it opened up the pictures.  "I don't know what's everything on it, your parents and my parents uploaded pictures."  She snuggled into me and we went through the pictures.  Pictures of us as kids, Amy pregnant, pictures of John, even silly pictures of Amy, John, and me.

The next day we went to the park.  We played ball.  We acted silly on the swings. Then we caught our flight back home.  We skyped every night.