Spring Break (6 weeks before graduation)

John went to spend time with his uncle Robbie and Grandma Ann's house for the week. I flew out to New York to be with Amy for the week.

Monday I knocked on the door. Amy opened the door in a white tank top and shorts. She jumped into my arms with excitement "Yeah you finally made it. What took you so long? You were supposed to be here hours ago."
"The plane had a mechanical issue on the runway."
"Well at least you made it here" she kissed me. We were still kissing as I brought her inside.
"You have me for a week. So what are we going to do for a week without John?" giving her a wink.
"Since you came in so late, you want to go the roof to watch a thunderstorm roll in with me?"
"I guess so" she took my hand and we headed to the roof. Wow we can see everything here. We sat down near the edge and looked up. The clouds rolled in covering the stars. The lightning was flashing in the clouds and thunder was booming loud. We felt a drop here and there. Minutes later it was raining. Amy had the biggest smile. Twirling around in the rain. Splashing around in the puddles. She was like a little kid again. She was getting wetter and wetter by the minutes. "Come on Amy, we got to go in we are getting soaked. Remember you're wearing a white shirt. You're going to get us sick." We headed for the door and went inside. We got back to the apartment. She shook herself like a dog. "HAHA that was fun."
"Oh Amy, you're a kid."
"A kid! Would a kid do this" she stripped me out of my wet clothes. I stripped her out of her wet clothes. We started kissing which led to making love.

The next day Tuesday Amy must have woken up before me. I woke up she wasn't in bed with me. Twenty minutes later she came walking in with a bag. "Where did you go?"
"I want to the diner to get breakfast." She came back to the bed. At the foot of the bed she slipped out of her clothes and put the bag on the bed. She hopped back into the bed and opened the bag. She brought out a box and opened it. She handed one of the bacon, egg, a cheese sandwiches and brought out the other for herself. We ate the sandwiches. Next she brought out a box with two pieces of cheesecake and a can of whip cream.
"what's the whip cream for?"
She smiled, "For us or the cheesecake." I smiled back at her and took the whip cream can from her. I opened it and shook it. I squeezed some into my mouth and ate it. I squeezed some into her mouth and she ate it. She was trying to grab the can as I squeezed and some dropped onto her chest. I licked it off and she giggled. I squeezed some onto her breast and licked it off. She moaned. I squeezed some onto the other breast and licked it off. She moaned again and I slid inside of her. We had lunch in bed. We had dinner in bed. I had more of my Amy dessert in bed.

The next day Wednesday we took the ferry to see the city from the water. We were leaning on the railing facing the water. She started shaking her hips. She pushed herself off the railing, only a few steps and started twirling around. She was wearing a sundress, so when she twirled she was showing a little more "skin." I peeked back at her here and there. When she wasn't looking I turned around and leaned back on the railing watching and smiling. When she noticed me watching her, she came back leaning on the railing beside me. I whispered "I'm not the only one watching you" I motioned over to see three teenage boys were watching her too. She smiled at me and shook she hips a little more. "So!" "So... Really?" I brought her closer to me and tickled her. She was giggling and trying to wiggle away but she couldn't and I wouldn't stop. I tickled her so much that she went to the ground to escape me. She was a little embarrassed. I scooped her up and just held her close to me. "I love you, kiddo." She just smiled at me and snuggled in closer. I looked over at the three boys and mouthed mine all mine. They just turned around.

The next day Thursday we went to Central Park just to walk around. She spotted a puddle, that I didn't noticed, and jumped into it splashing me. She smiled then ran away. I caught her a few feet away "Ha... nice try." and tickled her. She was able wiggle away and ran again. She was standing on a bench and was about to jump off of it as I caught her in my arm "Now I gosha." tickling her more. She wiggled more and hitting my shoulders, "put me down I can't breathe" trying to catch her breath. We sat on the bench to catch her breath.
"Ah, I love it here" snuggling into my shoulder.
"I can see why" wrapping my arm around her.
"Would you consider moving here?"
"John talk about here and you all the time, so yeah I could consider it" I kissed her on her forehead. She smiled as she snuggled closer into my shoulder.

Later that night we were sitting outside on the patio enjoying a soda. "I enjoyed spending time with you on the roof" reaching for my hand. "You think we can do that again, soon?" I asked looking up. Now that would be a great place to ask her to marry me again. Just have to figure out how to do it. At the very moment her phone started vibrating. She looked at it. "Really? I just got a text from one of the girls at work and they need me to work a few hours' tomorrow."

Yes! "Don't worry about Amy. Take the few hours." She texts them back she'll be there.

The next day Friday we slept in late. We hung around at the diner until she had to work. I was talking to Jeanie about what I wanted to do. So Jeanie just happen to need me to help her pick up stuff for the diner. We left picked up stuff for the diner and some other things and set up the roof top.

Few hours later Amy came back after work. It's around 8ish. "Hi Hun, I have a surprise dinner for you. Follow me." She followed me to the roof. I opened the door slowly. She stepped out first. She turned back to me "what are you doing?" "Giving you a romantic dinner you deserve because I love you so much" brought her outside kissing her. We had a candle light dinner. We danced under the stars. After one dance I put my one knee down and asked "Will you actually marry me this time Amy?" "YES!" I danced some more with my fiancé. We made love under the stars.

Saturday came and I had to go back to California. I want to bring my fiancé back with me. Amy must have called everybody about me asking her to marry me again. When I got back everybody was blowing up my phone with congratulations. George showed up at my door. "I heard you asked her again."
"Yeah I did."
"So, it's really happening this time?"
I hope so! I don't know if I can wait anymore! "Ricky? Earth to Ricky?"
"I don't think I can wait for her anymore. I would marry her now, if I could."
"Last time you went away for the weekend and were in a chapel pretty close to marrying her. So why don't you do something like that again but maybe you kinda forget to tell Amy about it."
"You mean, surprise, welcome to our wedding Amy"
"Something like that. But what do you really want to do?"
"I want to marry her after I graduate. I know she really loves New York, I'm willing to move to New York just to be with her. Beside John would love it too. He just wants to have his mommy."
"So do that."
"Graduation is in 6 weeks.""We'll help."