Dead

"BLOSSSSOMM, WAKE UP". Yuki groaned as she slowly open her eyes to see Hemlock up in her face. "Oh, hi Hemlock"! Yuki greeted him, yawning. "CLASSS ISSS OVERRR, TIME FOR LUNCH". Hemlock said, picking up her. After a short walk, Hemlock placed Yuki on a chair and went to the counter. "Umm... Hey Yuki". Yuki a voice and glanced next to her to see Blank, holding something. "Oh... hi Blank". Yuki painfully smiled. "Listen, I'm sorry for before, I don't know what happened to me, I hope you can accept my apologize". Blank said, looking down in shame. "Ohh, Blank it's alright". Yuki said, hugging him softly. "Thanks Yuki, but I got something for you". Blank lifted up the plate for Yuki's eye to land on a vanilla cake. "I got you this cake... I hope you like vanilla"! Blank smiled. "Oh Blank! I love vanilla, you really didn't have to"! Yuki said, grabbing the plate. Yuki grabbed the spoon and took a bite. "Blank this is delicious"! Yuki exclaimed, stuffing more into her mouth. "I'm so glad you like it"! Blank said. Blank watched as Yuki munch on the cake. "So cute..". Blank mutter under his breath. "What did you say Blank"? Yuki said, with crumbs on her face. "Uhh, I said you have crumbs on your face"! Blank exclaim, leaning in closer to wipe them off. Yuki straighten up in her seat, feeling her face heat up. Blank became flushed and back up. "Sorry...". He said quietly. "HELLO BLANK"! Hemlock said, carrying a bunch of food and plates. "Oh, hi Hemlock". Blank, scooting away from Yuki. "Umm...  Hemlock, isn't that a bit much"? Yuki asked, letting her eyes wonder over the food. "ISSS FOR YOU, AREN'T YOU HUNGRY"? Hemlock asked,placing the plates and food on the table. "Umm.... I just had cake and don't you think that's a little to much"? "SSSSORRY, WILL ASSSK FRIENDSSS IF WANT FOOD". Hemlock said as he walked to other tables. "Umm... Yuki". Blank mutter. "Yes Blank"? Yuki replied. "Could you... follow me outside please"? Blank asked, standing up. "Oh um... sure"? Yuki agreed. Blank grabbed her hand and pulled her up, leading her outside. Blank stopped in front of the school and looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "I want to say that I'm sorry for what I did". "Blank, sweetie it's fine"! Yuki assured Blank, smiling. "Heh... I just wanted to tell you something". Blank said, leaning in. Yuki stood still, blushing, letting him do whatever he was gonna do.

"Blank...". Yuki whimpered out. "I wanted to tell that I...". Blank was stopped by a thud. They both looked over to see a body. They looked at each other, moving in closer to find who it was. Yuki moved it over and gasped at the sight. "Connie...". Yuki manage to say, looking down at her lifeless body. Connie was filled with scratches all over her body and a deep hole on her chest. Yuki cover her mouth and began gagging. Blank grabbed his phone and began dialing 911. He began talking to the woman, feeling tears down his face. Yuki looked around to see who could have done this, she spotted a figure. A girl, pink hair, pigtails, a clown mask. Yuki backed up, knowing who that was. Yuki covered her eyes, whispering go away a million times. When she looked, Blank was done with the call, hugging himself. "Blank, it's going to be ok...". Yuki said, hugging him, letting him sob. "She's dead...". He kept saying, falling onto his knees with Yuki. When sirins were becoming louder, students began walking out. Police officers came running to the body to examine it. One looked at Yuki and Blank, "Are you guys the one who called"? They both nodded. "I'm going to ask you two a few questions, ok"? They nodded again. "Do you know this person"? "Umm... sorda". Blank answered, the officer gesture Yuki to speak. "Umm, her name was Connie". "Did you two have any relationships with her"? Blank shook his head, and looked at Yuki. "Umm... we didn't really like each other, she bullied me often and recently she had attacked me".
That sentence caught his attention.
"And why would she do that"? "Uhh... she was mad because she thought I broke her best friend heart". The officer seem he wanted to coutinue but didn't want to make Yuki more awkward. "Alright, where is her best friend"? "He's name is Mewbone, uhh look for a tall guy made of bones and fur". Blank explain. The officer thanked them and walked off. Yuki looked down, scared. "Yuki, it's going to be ok, we'll find who did this". Blank whispered, hugging her. "I don't want you to".

Hi you guys sorry for the late update I was just writing another book with my OC in the Aphmua PHD world. If you want to I don't know read it it's called

My crappy life.... I guess {Oc x PHD boys}

Goodbye dearest