Hang out

"Alright students, schools over". Lena yelled, walking to an officer. Yuki began walking with Blank until she heard her name. She turned around to see her other friends running to her. "Hi guys"! She walked up to them, smiling. They said hello back and walked with her. "We should all hang out"! Yuki suggested, walking infront of them. "That's a great idea Yuki". Sinbad agreed. "But where"? "Definitely not the maid cafe, that place is too expensive". Koron said, earning nods. "How about my House"? Yuki suggested, immediately earning nods from each of them. Yuki giggled, leading them to her house.

"You have a lovely house". Mewbone complimented. "Thanks Mewbone". Yuki said back, smiling widly. "You can have whatever you want if you're hungry". "DOES BLOSSSSOMM HAVE MEAT"? Hemlock asked, walking into the kitchen. "Umm... I don't think so". Yuki said, in a tone that made her sound uncomfortable. "What are we even going to do"? Koron asked, looking around. "Oh... maybe we can... play a game"? Yuki suggested."What type of game"? Sinbad asked, creeping behind Yuki. "Uh... can we play truth or dare"? "I suppose that would be a good game". Mew agreed. "Alright, everyone in a circle"! Yuki yelped, sitting on her living room floor. "I'll go first, mm... Koron, truth or dare"? "Mmm.. dare"! Koron said with confidence. "I dare you to... apologize to Blank". "What, why"?! "Koron, you know why"! Yuki agured. Koron groaned, glancing at Blank. "I'm sorry blank.... for bullying you". Koron mumbled, flushing a bit. "It's ok Koron, I'm sure you didn't mean any harm"! Blank smiled dashing a smile, with more then a hint of forgiveness. Yuki smiled, knowing they would end up great friends after this. "Anyway, uhh... Sinbad, truth or dare"? "Oh um... dare"? Sinbad fiddle with his answer, a bit nervous. "I dare you to.. dye you hair a girly color". Koron said, snickering. Sinbad face felled, not expecting that. Yuki gasped, smiling and eyes shining, staring at Sinbad. "You should dye it pink, you can be with me and blank"! Yuki yelped, scooting closer to him. "Alright fine.... tomorrow". Sinbad finally said, and smiled goofly. Yuki cheered, hugging him, then scooting back to her place. Koron glared at Sinbad, but look away quickly, muttering. "Mewbone, truth or dare"? Sinbad snicker. Mewbone sighed, thinking a bit. "Uhh... dare". He decided, regretting at once. "I dare you to say something nice to everyone"! Mewbone frowned, groaning in disgust. "Koron, you might be rude but you are strong". Koron was shocked, "Thanks... I guess". "Hemlock, sometimes I think you could be annoying, but I can admit you are caring". Hemlock said thanks, smiling. "Blank, you're probably the nicest person I ever met". Blank blushed, saying thanks happily. "Sinbad.... you are annoying.... but I guess you're cool". Sinbad laughed, nodding. "Yuki....". Mewbone stopped, blushing at her. He was staring at her, gripping on his pants. She tilted her head, still waiting. Mewbone scanned her, her eyes shimmer perfectly with her light pale, slightly flush skin. Mewbone gulped, trying to find out what to say. "Yuki, you are one of my only friends.... and I'm happy to have such an adorable, caring, and a sweet girl like you". Mewbone mutter, scratching his sweating neck. Yuki giggled, flushing a dark red. "That's so nice Mewbone, thank you"! Yuki smirked, smiling showing her pearl white teeth.
Suddenly, a knock echoed through the room. Yuki raised her eyebrow, walking up to the door.
She open the door, surprise to see who was there.

"Yuki...."?