I will come back

Warning this chapter is for older people. Please leave now if you do not wish to read this. I mean it, this contain rape and swear words. If you do decide to read it, then do not hate, I warned you. 

It has been weeks since Yuki and Sam began dating (again). People are still shock that they are together but are happy for them. Yuki loves him more then anything, Sam love her as much as she did as well. Of course, when Yuki is blinded with love, she doesn't realize that she's crushing the hearts of her friends.

"OH BLOSSSSOMM, DOESSSS NOT REALIZE THAT HEMLOCK HASSSS  THISSSS FEELINGSSSSS. BUT ASSS LONG BLOSSSSOMM ISSS HAPPY, YESSS"?

"Ughh, Yuki. She doesn't know how I feel, how much I just want to kiss her soft lips again. That.... adorable pink goblin".

"What a baka, she doesn't even know.... how much I love her. And how stupid she is! Damm my heart, but Damm does it feel so good to be in love".

"Looks like my Princess has found a new prince. I'm just glad we had our kiss. That's my happily ever after, but with her, it could be better".

"My love, I have come for you. That's what I was supposed to say when I would kiss her. I guess this play doesn't matter anymore".

Yuki giggled at Sam's silliness. He was making funny faces. She snorted, covering her mouth. "You have such an adorable laugh". Sam compliment her, scooting closer to her flush face. Sam went for a kiss, only for Yuki to place her hand on his lips. Yuki giggled louder, earning a sigh from Sam. Sam smirk, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist, while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Yuki backed, giggling her mind out. Sam chuckled. "Come on Sammy, we'll be late for school"! Yuki exclaimed, pulling on her backbag. "Of course, right"! Sam scrambled up to his feet, opening the door for his demon.

Mewbone sighed, standing with his "friends". His eyes travel around, stopping when he saw her. Yuki, the demon who stole his heart. He blushed, clearing his throat. "It's Yuki"! Blank said, titling his head to see better. Sinbad frowned a bit, at the person she was with. "What does she see in that little rabbit"? Koron complain, stomping her foot. "No need to be rude K-Koron". Blank stutter in a worried tone. Koran scoffed, crossing her arms. "It doesn't matter, she's happy with him". Mewbone spoke up, still watching the couple. "And there's nothing we can do about it". Mew looked down in despair, as well as the others. "Hey you guys"! Yuki yelp, running to them with Sam.

"HELLO BLOSSSSOMM". Hemlock hissed out, pushing the conversation they just had. "How are you Princesses"? Sinbad said, catching Sam's attention. He wrapped arm around Yuki waist, Yuki yelp. "S-So, what classes d-do you have"? Yuki stutter out, embrrassed. "Me and Koron have technology". "HEMLOCK HASSS MATH". "I have Science"! "Me and Sam have Science, why don't you walk with us Blank"? Yuki suggested, smiling. "Sure"! Blank smiled back. "Babe, why don't go ahead, I need to talk with your friends". Yuki raised an eyebrow, coufused why he said friends in such a rude way. "Umm.... Yeah ok, I'll met you in Science class"! Yuki said awkwardly, walking off. Sam waved at her, smiling. When she was out of sight, he turn around. His eyes darken, into the darkest red that you can't even imagine. "Listen, I know how you bitches feel about my Yuki"! Sam whisper, with a twisted smile. "Excuse me"? Mewbone growled, crossing his arms.

Hemlock cracked his knuckles, frowning. "Try anything, and I will do something to Yuki". "What do you mean by that"?! Koron said, horrified. "Oh, you know exactly what I mean"! Sam laughed. "Wait... do you even love Yuki"? Blank asked, still terrified. "Why do you think I've been looking for her"? "She's my light to darkness, of course I love her"! Sam chuckled, licking his lips."her ass, it's huge, personality perfect"! Mewbone blushed, looking away in disgust. "So what I'm trying to say is, lay off Yuki, and we won't have a problem"! Sam shrugged, making his point to the boys. "Come on Blank, we wouldn't want my Princess to be waiting". Sam eyes lighten, walking away. Blank began to walk until Mewbone grabbed his shoulder. "You need to tell her Blank". "But he will-". "You need to"! Mewbone growled, tightening his grip. "Blank's right mew, we need to stay low"! Sinbad said, ripping Mews hand off of blank. Mewbone sighed, nodding in agreement.

"Alright, school's over". "Come on Sammy"! Yuki yelp, dragging him out of the school. "Yuki darling, I need to use the bathroom, wait for me"! He peck her check and ran off. Yuki sighed, swinging her arms. "Yuki"! She turn around to see Sinbad behind her. "Oh, hey Sinbad"! Yuki hugged him, he hugged tighter. "Whoa, hugging a bit tight there Sinbad"! Yuki chuckled. "Yuki listen, I-". "Oh hello Sinbad"! Sam yelp, hugging Yuki. "Yuki, we need to go"! Sam grab her hand, dragging her away. Sam glanced at Sinbad, smirking.
Sinbad gasped, running back into the school.

"Why did we get here so fast"? Yuki sat on the bed, coufused. Sam smirk, ripping off his shirt. Yuki gasped, covering her mouth, flushed. Sam crawled over her, grabbing her wrist. "W-What are you doing"?! Yuki cried, struggling. "Shhh, it's okay". Sam whisper, kissing her neck. "Let me go, please stop"! Sam placed his hand on her mouth, sealing her cries away. Sam removed his arm, smacking his lips onto hers. He pinned her wrist on the bed, using the other to roam her. Yuki gasped, struggling even more. He grip on her skirt, pulling it right off. Yuki cried, letting the tears roll down. Sam reach to into his pocket, to show a knife. "Now Darling, the more noise you make, the rougher I'm going to be with you". Sam chuckled, slipping the knife under shirt. Ripping it into two, only for Yuki to cover her bust. "Darling, don't make this harder then this already is".Yuki growled, kicking. Sam sighed, slapping her. She stop, revealing her bust. "Good girl"! Sam chuckled, rubbing her stomach. He stroke her check, sliding his tongue against her neck. Yuki squirm, not wanting to have her innocent taken away. He strip her bra off, Yuki didn't even react. "Accepting your fate, huh"? Yuki's eyes turn dull, like a lifeless doll. Sam chuckled, rolling her over on her stomach. Yuki whimpered slightly, clutching her bed sheets. Yuki cried louder, listening to his belt undo. He tugged on her hair, yelling her to shut the fuck up. Sam went for the neck again, wrapping his arms right under her breast. He chomp down on it, expecting a scream. But was returned with a small grunt.

Sam sighed, bored. He grabed both of her breast, squeezing it until he made sure he could hear Yuki's moans. "There we go, good girl"! Sam laughed at Yuki moans.
"Now, should we go in now, or do you want to wait a bit more"?  Yuki didn't respond, not giving a care for what he does. "I say, no more teasing"!

Sam said, slapping her reer end. She gasped at the pain, praying and crying more.

Suddenly, there was a big bang coming from down stairs. "LET GO OF BLOSSSSOMM'! Hemlock screamed, running upstairs with the rest of the crew. Mewbone pointed a gun right at Sam, shaking. Sam smirk, crawling off of Yuki. "Now now, no need for that gun, see? No pants off yet". Sam said, raising his hands. "Which means, she's still a virgin"! Sam laughed, Yuki whimpered, covering herself with her bed sheets. Mewbone walked slowly towards her, giving her a spare coat big enough to cover her whole body. "Leave... now". Koron spoke up, stepping infront of Yuki. Sam chuckled, stuffing his hands into his pants. "Alright Alright, I'll be going"! Sam chuckled, walking away.

At the stairs, he glanced back at Yuki. "And when I come back, I'm coming back for you, Yuki". Sam laughed, breaking Yuki's breaking point. She jumped off the bed, snatching the gun away from Mew. She pulled the trigger, "Yuki don't"! Blank screamed, a little too late. Sam body fell to his knees, blood dripping and dripping.

Yuki dropped the gun, covering her mouth in shock. "Did I.... kill him"? Nobody responded. "Not yet Dearest". Sam whisper, lifting his head to show a checky smile. "How the hell....". Koron couldn't even finish her sentence, gagging is quite the problem. "I'm going to warned you, I will come back". Sam struggle up to his feet, limping towards Yuki. "And when I do, I will make sure you.... won't die a virgin". Sam cried, before falling onto the floor. Dead. Sam, was dead. And Yuki killed him.
Blood. Blood spilling on the floor. Tears. And more tears. More more tears, spilling on the floor.

"What are we going to do"?! Blank panicked, pacing back and forth. "We need to call the police"! Koron yelled, grabbing her phone. "BUT WILL NOT BLOSSSSOMM BE IN JAIL"? Hemlock walked over to comfort the demon. "That is true, we can't let her go to jail when she was the victim"! Sinbad said. "What are we going to do"? Yuki whimpered, crying still. "We run away". Mewbone said, silencing the cries and agurments. "What, we can't"! Koron yelp, stepping infront of Mewbone. "I agree with him". Yuki said, standing up.