Meghan?

Later in the afternoon comes lunch time, her favorite part of the school day. Sitting next to Shakira and Meghan lily was always the last to sit down, as she approached her table Shakira quickly turns to hurry lily into sitting down.
"Okay guys here's what I'm planning for the next meeting!" Shakira kept on blabbering in about her literature club, Lily don't really go to the meetings or the club at all but when it comes to special occasions She walks in and keep company once in a while, Its not a boring club but She don't necessarily know what Meghan and Shakira do in there and don't know why there's students joining the boring club "but who cares if Shakira is happy with it then will be happy to support her~" Lily thought to herself
As Shakira kept on talking Lily felt Meghan's foot lightly touch her leg, She glance at her but I guess she didn't seem to notice since she's listening to Shakira so Lily lets it slide, but the movements that nahh an is making makes it seem that she's aware and wants her attention, lily being the weird one She takes her foot and rubs it back expecting for her head to quickly turn in embarrassment asking what Shes doing..but as she kept a watch on her facial expressions Meghan gives out a little smirk. Lily was a little surprised but with her STILL being the weird one She purrs acting as if she enjoys the touch, then both bursted out laughing. Shakira looked at them both confused before explaining to her what just happened, Shakira rolled her eyes and giggled "weirdos" with a small smile.
After lunch was fifth period...lily hated it, cause 'it had more math than geometry itself!' Lily thought. This time  Shakira nor Meghan was in that class so she would always have trouble paying attention. As the usual lily put her head down on her desk too tired from the lunch food.

Lily woke up to her own heavy breathing and small shoves from the teacher waking her up, when she opened her eyes all she saw was a concerned teacher and students staring at her. confused lily brought her head up a little bit, all she could is hear light mumbles asking if she's okay. Filled with dizziness she put her head down once again forcefully closing her eyes, hearing the mumbles fade she slept.