Her choice

After a while of being thrown around, it started to get dark so we headed home so my parents wouldn't worry.
Just like we were on the way to that place we headed back home the same way, jumping over roof tops doing extreme parkour. Safe to say this was the best part of the day. Since the others could shape shift and jump long distances I was jumping too, but since I'm human nick had to carry me with his tentacles every time I was about to fall, I had no worries about jumping anywhere I want cause I knew I was going to be caught. It was like I was flying, I was grateful to have them with me creating good memories. On the way home we laughed and see who could stay in the air the longest, I knew since then I made some best friends.

Finally reaching home we went in to greet my parents then walked over to the backyard, my father offered to set up the bonfire and we accepted. Go brought out chairs and sat in a circle surrounding the fire..we watched as the fire moved, hearing the sound of the fire crackle and the crickets chirping. the lights in the neighborhood houses turn off one after another, it's been quite an interesting day. Surely tomorrow will be the same..who knows.
Meghan turned her head towards me "yknow..I hope you can be with us forever.."
I turned to look at her.
"Your actually the first human friend I can trust.."
I looked back up at the stars and smiled a bit. Hearing that from an alien who been on this earth for who knows how long..calling me a friend and the person they trust..it got my heart a little. "I feel the same, I never thought I'd meet ..aliens, yet spend time bonding for the most part."
Grace smiled "I feel the same.. human life is interesting..now I know why earth is considered a treasure to the universe. Earth is a beautiful place, yet scary."
Veronica nodded.
Meghan took a sigh before sitting up. I sat up as well holding onto my legs. "Your not wrong.."
Meghan stretched before saying anything "welp...the time is near..."
Everybody sat up. "I think soon this monster will greet us." Meghan then turned to me to hold my hands, I looked at her in confusion. "Okay lily, it's now your decision when you want to get started... I'd really hate to see you be torn apart by that thing. Especially with everything we went through, we're gonna have to practice hard!"
I turned my head away to hide my red face "o-oh fuck I forgot about that...."
Meghan smiled "it's alright, we can take this slow..virginity to humans is precious..."
"Not after you finger fucked me with your right hand"
"Oh cmon I barely touched you. You weren't as tight as I thoug-"
"Meghan!!"
She laughed, "oh don't be embarrassed~ that's a good thing~"
Veronica looked at us confused. "fingur...foccked?..."
"Hm?..oh yeah...umm" I held up my hand and wiggles my fingers "she shoved these up my vagina..."
Meghan shrugged "it was for that cream I was supposed to give her. In her dream...that thing.."
Grace and Veronica both nodded their head in realization.
"I was ordered to do it, and I told you I was sorry but it was a must" Meghan leaned leaned back on her chair
"Couldn't you just do it right before we fight?.."
Meghan nodded her head no. "We never know what that thing is coming, I didn't even know if it was coming right after you at all. Better safe than sorry"
I guess I understand..
Nick dug his feet into the dirt, in guessing he's ran out of nutrition. He mentioned before he couldn't stay out of the soil for too long.
We all watched as the fire slowly start to die down.
Meghan brought her knees up to her chest leaning onto her chair. "I just....really hope you don't die.."
I looked at her.
"I actually want you to come meet our leader"
Veronica, grace, & nick quickly turned their heads towards us with surprise faces.
"Our colony, our planets. The aliens you'll meet. It would be really great..I'm sure they won't mind at all either.."
Grace spoke up "don't be foolish they wouldn't possibly allow such a thing! We would get in trouble to bring the species back at home with us!"
Meghan spoke back "they're watching us anyways. I'm sure that they already know about it so it wouldn't be a surprise, and also it's just for a few earth days, and a few earth hours to us. We'll bring her right back."
Nick dug further into the ground. "I agree with grace. I don't think it's a good idea here.. atleast not this era. I mean...I'm sure sire would love to meet one of his projects but wouldn't that be too much? She would be a toy to everybody."
I shivered
"What do you mean..?" I added
Veronica crossed her legs "he meant they might not want to bring you back.. you might be taken and be experimented on or worse, if I don't trust my people then I don't think y'all should either. It's best to keep the human race away from our reach. They're best to be handled on their own planet."