Chapter 3 - Hubba! Hubba!

All rights reserved. 2017

Maya's POV

A school. No Duh

But colorful.

The lockers were bright red, The walls were beige with a lot of posters about school clubs, activities, and the doors had numbers and the names of teachers, I assume. The floor was white, and there was a turn right to the double doors.

The people here must be really cool, I now know that I'm not going to fit in here.

But when do I ever?

I wonder where Ava is.

"Are you new? You seem like you need help" A sharp, powerful voice said behind me, interrupting my thoughts.

Rudde.

When I turned around I saw a tall, skinny, elderly woman smiling down at me. I'm not short, she's just really tall-is an excuse.

She had small, fragile, rectangular glasses, and was wearing a suit but with a pencil skirt instead of pants. She basically looks like one of those mean principals that always ruin everything in cliché movies for teenagers, that I always watch...and enjoy.

What? I didn't say anything.

"Hello?" She asks, looking at me like I was dumb.

I now noticed that I was standing in the middle of everything, thinking to myself-I bet I look retarded.

"Uh, no thanks" I respond unsure.

To be confident, I have to play the part.

"Did you get your locker number and code? What's your name?" She asks waiting for my answer.

"No, and my name is Maya Daniels" I Say sure and confidently. Yeah that's more like it.

She scans the clipboard that she's holding. Searching for my name.

"Oh! Maya! Found you. Your locker is 9a and your code is 528" She says after a moment, she, then points to the locker/my locker that's next to a water fountain.

I turn to look at it and back at her.

"Thanks" I say quietly. I was going to leave but then she started talking again.

"There is only 6 minutes left to put your stuff in your locker, since you did come late like a bunch of other students I will excuse it, But Only For Today" She said clearly and exaggerated "You don't want to be late for the welcome assembly, people are already heading there." She points to a people walking towards a double pair of doors.

Now I only have 5 minutes to put all my stuff in my locker, Obviously I'm going to be late if she keeps opening those thin, dehydrated lips of hers.

I walk towards my locker, and try to open it with my code, 538? I can't tell.

Damn

I Forgot.

I tried it, but the locker didn't budge.

Ugh.

Great.

That's just great.

Now I'm going to be later than I thought.

I smack the locker in frustration but not so loud.

Because I know I'm crazy but I don't want other people to know.

I hear a sexy masculine laugh next to me.

I looked to my left.

And saw hotness overload!