1- The Note

Lloyd sighed, it wasn't easy being son of Garmadon and being a ninja. Now there he was in class, waiting for the day to end.

"Alright class, for homework you'll be doing chapter 7. Make sure it's done by tomorrow." The teacher says. The bell rings after that, Lloyd rushes out the door to not be bullied by any of his so called classmates.

He headed over to his locker where he and his friends always meet. Lloyd got there early, so he open his locker to get ready to leave. Upon opening it, a carefully placed envelope fell out.

Lloyd had suspected it was a note telling his to get out of town or something of that sort. But he couldn't help himself.

He opened it, it was a small poem written neatly with pen:

You're shining locks are like a sunrise
Your smile is like a fire, always giving warmth
Your emerald eyes always sparkle

From the back of the classroom, I see you everyday
You walk down the hall, and I feel my heart ache
I wish to talk to you, but my body shuts down on me

Every time you laugh
Every time you're happy
My heart skips a beat
I wish I could be there,
when you need it the most

                       ~M

Lloyd was surprised, a love poem? For him?! Son of Garmadon, the worst guy ever?!

No it couldn't be. Someone must've put this in his locker by mistake. But then again, everyone knew where his locker was....

He read the poem again again and again. His face turned red, realizing he had a secret admirer afoot. 'M' was the only clue to finding out who they were. Not a very good clue though.

"Hey Lloyd!"

Lloyd jumped and turned around. Kai was behind him with Zane.

"H-hey!" he stutter back.

"Are you okay, Lloyd?" Zane asks.

"Yeah! It's just er....." Lloyd slightly help up the envelope with the letter in it.

"Is that another hate note? I swear if they mess with my friends, they'll have me to answer." Kai started to get worked up over it.

"No, it's uh......different." Lloyd felt his face get hot.

"Let me see that." Kai took the letter and read it with Zane.

Kai's face soften into a smile. More like a smirk. He wrapped his arm around Lloyd's shoulders.

"Looks like someone's got a crush." Kai whispered into Lloyd's ear. Lloyd pushed back.

"It's not me! It's someone else. It might be a joke. But something tells me it's not." He put the letter back into the envelope and shoved it into his sweater's pocket.

"Hey guys. What's up." The trio turned and saw Nya with Jay and Cole.

"Lloyd's got a secret admirer!" Zane said out loud. Lloyd shushed him, not wanting anyone else outside his group of friends to know.

"Wow, is she nice? Does she think you're cute? Do you think she's cute?" Nya went on about this secret lover but Kai stopped her.

"Nya, the thing about secret admirers is that they're a secret." Lloyd sighed.

"I know. But still, secret admirers are sooooo ninja!" Nya gushed.

"Can we please stop taking about this?! It's getting really uncomfortable!" Lloyd looked down to hide his burning face.

"Um. L-let's walk home guys! It's probably a nice day to take a walk." Jay suggested. Everyone agreed.

But they were wrong. Very wrong. It was the opposite of nice. It was pouring. Rain was coming down hard. The skies were dark. Lloyd kept his hood on.

"Want a ride?" Cole asked the team. Lloyd just shook his head.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I've just never had someone like me for being myself other than you guys."

Of course, this took on someone's attention.

"Hey, Garmadork! There's an idea: someone liking you. Ha! It's probably just one of your friends trying to make you feel wanted. You're so pathetic. Did you really think someone would actually like you? They would be stupid to think that." Chen said to Lloyd.

The poor green bean was already starting to break. He ran. He ran and didn't look back.

"Lloyd!" He heard his friends, but that didn't stop him.

He ran around the corner and into an alley. He leaned against the wall and slid down. He kept his head into his arms, which rested on his knees. He felt a soft tap on his shoulder.

"H-hey, are you okay?" He lifted his head up ever so slightly to see a girl standing in front of him, holding an umbrella over the two.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lloyd mumbled.

"Are you sure? Cuz I don't think someone who's fine would be sitting in an ally. With his head down. In the rain. Alone......" The girl said quietly.

Lloyd let out a sigh and put his head back down.

"Oh sorry! I-I didn't mean to make you feel worse…!" The girl apologized. She held her hand out for him.

Lloyd stared at her hand and hesitated, wanting to know if this was a joke or not. He took it either way, rising up to his feet.

He got a good look at the girl, round glasses, brown hair, purple shoulder free dress with a mint heart, mint bow, mint boots. The girl shifted uncomfortably at Lloyd's stare. So Lloyd just started walking away with his hood still up, with the girl following close behind.

They both then walked in silence side by side, the girl still held her umbrella up for them both. Lloyd decided to break the question that would most likely change the point of view of this girl.

"Do you know who I am....?" he asked. The girl nodded slowly, almost cautious.

"Lloyd Garmadon. Son of Lord Garmadon, who's basically the worst guy ever. But you're not like that." The last part surprised Lloyd.

"You're not......afraid of me?" Lloyd asked out loud, surprised.

"Well, no. You're a really nice guy.  In fact, I've never seen you do any harm before. The only reason people don't like you is because you're 'Garmadon's son'. Which is the only reason. Uh no offense to your father." The girl said to him.

"None taken." Lloyd bluntly said.

"So what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" The girl asked out of the blue.

"What…?" Lloyd was taken aback.

"Just answer the question."

"Chocolate......I guess."

"Hold this." The girl handed Lloyd the umbrella, while she went around the corner of a building.

She probably left me for good, Lloyd thought sadly. There he was alone yet again. Out in the rain.

The girl came back almost as soon as he thought that. She had two ice cream cones in her hands. She handed him a chocolate, while she held a mint chocolate chip.

"Ice cream? In this weather? Now?" Lloyd said.

"Ice cream always made me feel better…" She munched on hers. He couldn't argue with that.

They neared Lloyd's apartment. Still keeping his ice cream in hand, Lloyd handed the umbrella back to her, which he held up for the rest of the way.

He was about to get in, when something had popped into his mind.

"What's your name?" he asked, almost embarrassed for not asking sooner. The girl flashed a warm smile.

"Medelah. But people call me Meadow."