3- Garmadon Attack!

Meadow and the other three girls were walking to school that one morning yesterday. She stared off into space and didn't notice the crack in the sidewalk and tripped.

Luckily, Crystal was able to catch her in time.

"Hey, Meadow you alright?" Crystal placed her back on her feet.

"Um, yeah. I think so." Meadow avoided eye contact.

"Hey what's this?" Crystal picked up an envelope that fell out of Meadow's bag.

"No don't-!" Meadow started, but couldn't finish. Crystal had opened the envelope and read the letter within. Her eyes grew wide with interest as she read the love note.

"Awe, so who's the person you admire....?" Clare smirked, reading the poem as well. Medelah's face shot out a bright red hue.

"Well, there's this guy, he's um, well....he's not the most 'popular'. But he seems really nice. We've never talked before, though. I see him hang out with his friends and he's so......I don't even know." Medelah gushed.

"You should totally give this to him. Put it in his locker for him to find." Flare told Medelah.

"Do you think that will work?"

"Trust me. Keep the guy guessing." Flare said.

"Medelah? Were you paying attention? Medelah!"

"Huh.....?" Meadow jolted up from her flashback. She realized that everyone was looking at her and that the teacher had been calling her name for a while now.

"Medelah, do I need you to be sent to the principles office? School is not a place to be daydreaming." The teacher called her out.

"N-no ma'am." Meadow squeaked and put her head on her desk, using her arms to cover her blushing mess.

"Hey what happened.....?" Clare asked asked from beside Meadow.

"N-nothing...." She kept her face buried deeper within her arms.

"Meadow, you've been spacing out a lot lately." Crystal said from the other side.

"Well......I-I'll tell you after class." Meadow put her face down again.

At the end of the class, Meadow, Clare, Flare, and Clare all waited for everyone to leave before they could. They then went outside the classroom to talk.

"Meadow, what's going on?" Clare asked her.

"I-I don't know, after talking to you guys about Lloyd, I thought it would make me feel better. But these feelings they just won't go away....."

"Girl, all you need is some help. Introduce us to Garmaboy and his friends and we'll be the judge of whether he's worth it or not." Flare suggested.

"Well, I guess that would be alright....."

_____

"So this is um Clare, Crystal and Flare." Meadow introduced her friends to Lloyd's.

"Lloyd's not here.....wonder where he is." Medelah mumbled to the girls.

Just then, Lloyd walked around the corner rather quickly. "Sorry guys. Had another run in with Chen and the cheerleader squad....."

"Don't let Chen's words get to you. You're a lot better than him. He may be more popular, but you got more heart." Medelah said to him.

"Thanks, Meadow." Lloyd looked down at her.

"I-It was nothing...." She played around with a strand of hair.

"Ahem." Flare caught their attention.

"R-right, so uh, Lloyd these are my friends, Flare, Clare and Crystal."

"Really? Well it's nice to meet you!" Lloyd held a hand out to the girls. But they didn't take it.

"Yeah, anyways, we're just here for Meadow." Flare coldly hissed at Lloyd, which resulted in him taking a step back.

"I have a question. How did you two meet? Provided that you two seem to be good friends." Zane asked in a matter of fact statement.

"Oh that. Well, Medelah actually found me after the whole incident thing yesterday and she helped me feel better. I was actually pretty lucky to have her care enough to help the 'Infamous Son of Garmadon'." Lloyd explained, receiving a few nods from the guys.

Suddenly, the P.A. went off, "Attention students! Garmadon is attacking! Duck and cover until the all clear! This is not a drill!"

"Thanks a lot, Lloyd!" Students walking by gave a glare at the Blondie, as Clare pulled Meadow away from him and his group so not to be brought into the bullying.

"You guys should get to safety." Medelah told Lloyd.

"Uh yeah! You too, stay safe!" Lloyd said and waited for everyone to be elsewhere.

"Alright, that's our cue, guys!" Kai shouted as he ran for his locker, the others following behind.

"Ninja! Go!" they shouted before running into their lockers to their ninja base.

They got assembled and were ready to kick some butt.

"Alright let's go get Garmadon!" Lloyd yelled and flew off on his dragon mech.

The gang split up to get the attacking army around the city. Lloyd stayed near the school to fend off any unwanted guests. A blood curdling scream rang out. He knew that pitch of voice.

"Meadow." He gasped out and jumped off his mech. He ran inside the halls toward the scream.

There she was, cornered by some of Garmadon's sharks. Just a random pole in her hand to fend off the army.

"You messed with the wrong ninja!" Lloyd sprang into action and flung a shark into the wall. The others soon took notice and started fighting them.

Block, kick, punch. Repeat.

Sharks made their way over to Lloyd. He took action and ran for Medelah. She placed her on his back.

"Hold on." Medelah nodded and placed her arms around his neck. Lloyd ran and jumped over the sharks, making them confused and they crashed into each other.

"That was close." Medelah said.

"Yeah, a little too close. What were you trying to do?" Lloyd set her down.

"My friends were trapped the same way I was, so I started fending them off. Garmadon's army started chasing me and I ran to give my friends time to escape." Medelah explained to him.

"You should probably reunited with them. They're probably looking for you." Lloyd told her. Before he could leave though, Medelah grabbed onto his sleeves.

"Wait, Green Ninja! What about Lloyd? He and his friends were hiding near us I think, he could be in danger!"

Lloyd was surprised. How would he deal with this?

"He's um.......well don't worry, I'm sure they're fine. I'll check the perimeter to make sure." Lloyd stated to keep his identity a secret.

"Thanks, Green Ninja!"

Lloyd ran and disappeared around the corner. Meadow then got a good look at him.

Have I seen him before......?