Ch.4~Fire Hot Curry!

~hours later, It had become rather late~

"Lord Sesshomaru?" Kagome spoke, breaking the silence. "Hn?" Sesshomaru said, letting her know he's listening. "Could we camp at the nearest clearing, I'm getting really hungry and sleepy?" She asked, half honestly. "Hn." He said as he ever so slightly nodded. She smiled, then glanced at Jaken, who was oddly being really quiet.

'I hope you enjoy your payback.' Kagome smirked in thought until they were in the clearing. "Wench, why are you smirking again?" The imp asked, glaring at her as he realized she was smirking oddly towards him. She thought for a moment before coming up with something to say to him. "I was just thinking of a way to ask you to get some firewood so I can prepare the meal I plan to cook for us all.." She lied, hoping he wouldn't argue back. "I will never do anything you ask, you're an inferior being,"Jaken said, which made Kagome extremely angry.

After finding a clearing as Sesshomaru had promised to the Miko, he walked towards a bolder and sat on it. He stared blankly at the night sky as he overheard the Miko and Jaken talking. "Wench, why are you smirking again?" He heard Jaken speak to her, Sesshomaru growled internally at his choice of words towards her. 'Why do I care what the imp says to her? She does not belong to This one, she probably doesn't even like me... I mean I have tried to kill her..' He thought to himself. "I was just thinking of a way of asking you to get some firewood so I can prepare the food I plan to cook for us all.." He heard her finally speak.

'Why'd she lie to him? Was this part of the payback she had planned for him?' The demon lord thought as he sensed her lie with his demonic senses. "I will never do anything you ask, you're an inferior being." As Sesshomaru heard those words leave the pathetic mouth of the little green imp, he felt her anger, which made him growl and glare at the imp. "Imp go gather the firewood, or shall I kill you now?" Sesshomaru growled. "O-of course Mi-L-Lord!" Jaken said and began to run as fast as his little legs could carry him. Sesshomaru waited till he was out of demon's hearing before he spoke again.

"This Sesshomaru wishes to know why you lied..." He said staring emotionlessly at the Miko. Kagome sighed. 'Might as well tell him, right?' She thought to herself before speaking to him. "I lied to him so I could make the curry, without him seeing what I plan to put in his," She said as she lifted up a few expensive-looking peppers from her bag. Sesshomaru's eyes widen a bit at first, then go back to normal.

"That's one of the hottest peppers in Japan, how did you afford to pay for it?" Sesshomaru asked her. "Well unlike everyone else in my group, I learned how to save my earnings and grow a lot of herbs," Kagome answered as she began preparing the curry. "You don't expect me to really eat that do you?" Sesshomaru asked. "No, but I hope you help me get the imp to eat it, cause it'll be funny how he reacts to it," She said smirking at the thought. He simply nodded to her.

~TimeSkip~

Kagome had just finished making the curry and pouring it into 3 bowls. At this point, Jaken had come back with the last of the firewood and angrily tossed it at her. "Here's your firewood, wench!" He said angrily. It pissed her off, but she held her tongue due to her curry plan. "Thanks, imp, here's the meal I promised," She said as she handed him the bowl specifically for him.

"You expect me to eat your disgusting human food?!" Jaken yelled at Kagome as he pushed her hand away. He would've knocked it out of her hand if it weren't for Sesshomaru catching the bowl. He sighed as he began to speak. "You will eat her food, or be forced," he said with an evil look in his eye. Jaken grumbled as he took the bowl from Sesshomaru.

'I hope he does try it, I only made Jaken's with the pepper.' Kagome thought to herself. Sesshomaru sighed as he grabbed one of the other bowls she made. 'He's never gonna eat it unless I do' He thought as he sniffed the contents of the bowl. He then took a small bite out of it and as soon as it touched his tongue his eyes widened considerably. It was delicious.

Kagome was surprised as she saw Sesshomaru actually eat her food, and it wasn't just the one bite, he finished the whole bowl. She looked at Jaken who looked just as shocked as she did. After he came out of his shock, the imp finally took a big bite of his and almost just as quickly, regretted that one bite and dropped the bowl. Jaken began screaming in pain and ran around, also, he had flames literally coming out of his mouth, like a dragon, as he ran. Kagome began laughing hysterically, it was funnier than she originally thought it would be.

At one point she thought she heard Sesshomaru snicker. But dismissed the thought. After she calmed down from her laughing fit, she gave him her canteen which she had in her backpack. After she calmed down from her laughing fit, she gave him her canteen which she had in her backpack. As she handed it to him she ate her bowl and then found a comfortable spot to sleep in the grass.

*She didn't have her sleeping bag*

As soon as she passed out Sesshomaru ordered the imp to get him one of his kimono tops out of the two-headed dragon's pouch. After retrieving the kimono top for his lord and giving it to him, the imp then laid down under a tree near the dragon and passed out like a light. After realizing everyone was asleep the Taiyokai Lord walked over toward the miko and covered her with his kimono top, which was big enough to cover her like a blanket.