|60|

{MxM Sexual Content}

🐺

~Year 2091-Summer-

"You are her hybrid mate," both Cormac and I agreeing, "if she'll even allow you to, you're just as entitled as any of us to have your relationship on a deeper level with Rose."

I just can't believe what we put her through.

What was I even thinking?

I'm stupid.

I don't do shit like this, I don't like playing with her as I've seen what happens whenever Cormac disregards how she'll feel at his actions.

Cormac and I agreed that as Dante does want to become closer with her, and if she allows him to have sex with her, we're fine with it...he's already stated he won't stake a claim on her and I think that's reassurance enough for my wolf. I can feel him each time wanting to break through the surface, her wolf crying out to be soothed for the way we'd deceived her, breaking the trust she had.

Like Cormac mentioned before, Dante bonding with her now may only cause more of a strain on her sanity should something unforeseeable happen to him during the winter solstice. Time will tell exactly where this leads us to, but perhaps he might be the only one to get Rose out of the room she has locked herself away in.

He's a hybrid, something so powerful in its own right and I feel that dominance his own wolf exudes.

Dante nods and releases a sigh, "I really didn't mean to hurt her...though I'd rather it be us now in a controlled environment...then for her to not have control to isolate her werewolf gene and that happening in a real case scenario..."

As we approach her door,Cormac lightly knocks against it. When she says nothing, he asks her, "Little rose?"

He glances at Dante and I, waiting for her to respond, but she doesn't. He tries again with, "Please come out."

"Leave me alone," I hear the sigh leave her lips, feeling the hurt and pain she feels along with the betrayal...

I am so, so sorry...please forgive me.

I love you with all my heart and I want nothing more in this world to see you happy. I broke not only your trust, but your heart. It's tearing my own apart and I just want to wrap her in my arms and cradle you until night falls and we drift soundly off to sleep.

Cormac's voice is quieter as the pain laces through when he apologizes for all of us, "I'm so sorry for what we did."

"No, you're not," she retorts and my wolf whines, wanting to break through this door and gravel at her feet for her forgiveness.

"We did it for you...to make you stronger, t-"

"I don't fucking care if you were trying to make me a god damn god!" We all hear her angrily slam her fists against the windowsill, livid at us for the way we treated her. He remains silent and she continues heatedly, "You hurt me. You're suppose to love and protect me and all you did was manage to break any trust I had in all of you!"

Dante takes a turn by saying, "There was no other option," I believe him when he told the story of his father, "I've been where you are Rose and I know for a fact you wouldn't have been able to isolate this gene unless you were thrown into a life or death situation of another...to protect your mate...it's the ultimate action of love and sacrifice."

She did...as I lay there silently, she put her life on the line for me. She is a strong luna, one my pack desperately needs as she completes who I am and has shown me the parts that were missing.