The Lonely Bunny

Jungkook's Pv

I opened my eyes only to see the pitch black darkness surrounding me . I slowly got up from my bed and checked my mobile . It was 5:30 in the morning . Today was the day . My landlady had told me a new guy will share my room with me .
I got up and brushed my teeth . I stared at my reflection in the mirror as all the depressing thoughts got me again . ' You should just go and die ' 'You are pathetic' 'You are a mistake ' . As those voices echoed inside my mind , I got an urge to ...cut myself again . I grabbed the blade from the drawers and made a slight cut on my scared wrist . The blood slowly dripped on the floor as I stood there feeling the pain . It always made me feel better . After a few minutes I cleaned up the blood and bandaged my wrist. I grabbed my jacket and left my apartment . I knew it was gonna be long . Kim Taehyung I wonder what type of person he will be. But I hope he doesn't bother me a lot .

Taehyung's Pv

Today I am gonna move to my new apartment ! The thought was exciting enough...but then I still got loads of packing left . Suga hyung had dropped by yesterday just to help me with the packing but as usual he feel asleep half the way ..what a lazy bum .As I packed my stuff only one thought occupied my mind . What kind of person will my new roommate be ? . The landlady told me a little about him. " He doesn't talk to anyone ..really strange ..I am really worried about him..Taehyung you are so lively ..I hope u help him a little opening up " . Yes that's the exact words she had said to me. I hope that my new room mate will be a good person . Jeon Jungkook just wait for me a little . I am coming .

Third person's Pv
It was a fine spring morning . A lonely boy he was humming a song in a lonely park . Sadness in his dark eyes , the wind slightly moving his chocolate brown hair . Wherelse another boy was busy packing his stuff. His eyes full of life and happiness. Two different lives ? What will happen when this two meet ?

Author's note - Hi guys ! I know this chapter is kinda short ! This my first fanfic so ...well ....Today Jonghyun of Shinee died ...I was kinda depressed so I wrote whatever came to my mind. RIP . 😭😭 He was my first bias.