First Love

Third person's PV

Taehyung stood there hugging Jungkook . His touch was soft and gentle as if he was touching something fragile ..which may break anytime. Taehyung's warm body pressed against Jungkook colder one .

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's hot breath hitting his nape . He was trying to process Taehyung's words

Bunny you made me worried.....I will punish you for this

Jungkook blushed a deep crimson ........ "What did he mean my punish ????" "Why was he worried beacause I was late ?"
This were some of the thoughts that were going on in his mind . His heart was beating so fast as if it was going to explode. For some reason he wanted time to stop so that this moment could last for ever .

But sadly that couldn't happen . Soon Taehyung pulled away . Jungkook couldn't feel Taehyung's warmth.

Jungkook's pv

As Taehyung he pulled away from the hug , I looked down at the floor . I could my face burning . The place where he touched me and the portion of my nape where his hot breath was hitting ..felt as if they were on fire.

Why did he say he was worried about me ? No one even cared for me in my whole life . He was worried about someone like Me ? Why ? I couldn't understand what was going on in Taehyung's mind.

What did he mean by punish ? .......Did he mean .....at this point I mentally slapped myself for thinking about Taehyung doing perverted things with me. What's wrong with me ? When I was with Hoseok ...I imagined Taehyung fucking me .....Ahhhhhhhh I don't wanna be like those perverts !!!

My trains of thoughts were broken by a soft chuckle . I lifted my head and looked at Taehyung shyly .

I asked "What do you think you are smiling for ?" while giving him a questioning look.

"You are cute when blushing " Taehyung said in his husky deep voice . His voice sent shivers down my spine. Why on the earth is his voice turning me on ? I can't think properly when I am around him ...Why is Kim Taehyung making me feel this way !!?! I questioned myself. 

Taehyung leaned closer to me. "You little pervert ...What are you thinking eh ? I will not punish u like that ...for now " he said in his husky deep seductive voice . I blushed and quickly pushed him away .

"I...I ...need to take a shower !!!" I quickly ran to my room . I was too embarrassed to face him.

Taehyung's Pv

I chuckled at how cute my roommate was. He is so cute when he is all blushing and embarrassed. Aww he is so shy !!

"Seriously if this keeps on I will rape him without mercy " I mumbled to myself as I made my way to Jungkook's room where my laugage was. I was greeted by the sound of shower from the bathroom.

My stomach growled . I wanted food . Fooooooood !!! I wondered if  Jungkook  had eaten something .

"Oi Jungkookie-ah have u eaten ? I am ordering pizza ...do you want something?" I called out loud enough so that he can hear me from the bathroom.

"Yes !! Plz with extra cheese and toppings !!  And order pudding to ! Plz ~~~~~~~" he sing songed from the bathroom. I chuckled . It was illegal for him to be this cute. ( I feel you Tae 😢😆😏)

I called up the restaurant and ordered . I hanged up the call that was when I heard the door open .

There stood Jungkook only wearing a bathrobe .

I couldn't take my eyes off him. His beautiful legs . His neck with with droplets of water on it and the thing which attracted me the most...his plump wet kissable pink lips. I could feel my pants getting tight. I was hard.