Caught in a Lie

Warning- This chapter may contain sexual content !!! Don't read if not interested !!

Jungkook's Pv

When I reached Hoseok's house it was about 11:00 . His apartment was large. It was not the first time I went there. I rang the bell and immediately a voice came out of the speaker beside the door bell . "Who ?" It was Hoseok's voice . I answered"Its me " . Immediately the door opened revealing Jung Hoseok. Lust in his eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside and closed the door behind us . He kissed me on the lips . Before I could kiss back , he sliped his tongue inside my mouth and began sucking on my tongue . I let out a soft moan . At this he parted the kiss and picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room . He placed me on his bed and said " You know it right that you are nothing more than a sex toy to me ".  I nodded . He said in a lustfull voice "Strip ..reveal yourself to me " . I undressed myself ..revealing my naked body to Hoseok. Once I had taken off my underwear , he took off his own clothes and soon was on top of me ,kissing my neck lustfully. I let out a moans as he sucked on my neck. He said " Today let's try something different".  He tied my hands up and began kissing my chest . He licked my nipples . I let out a loud moan . "Mmm..u know I am sensitive there don't ..lick it " . At this he snapped . He spanked my butt which caused me to moan again. He said in an angry voice "Don't order me you whore" . He gagged my mouth and then he took a vibrator and put it inside me . I moaned at the pleasure. He said in a lusty voice "Moan more....I am paying you good for that " as he put the vibrator on the highest level. My felt dizy. The pleasure was too much for me.I was moaning mess. I just wanted to cum. He sucked on my nipples. The sensation was overwhelming .I wondered how it would have felt if Taehyung did this to me..I wonder why I am thinking of him now. I imagined Taehyung shirtless in top of me fucking me. I came . Hoseok licked my cum as he removed the vibrator. I was still trembling beacause of the pleasure. Without a word Hoseok inserted two wet fingers inside me , rubbing my softspots . I could barely breath. The pleasure was too much. I moaned loudly and pleaded Hoseok"Please fuck me hard" . He finally put his big cock inside me. He started pounding inside me very fast . My eyesight became blurred after I don't know what happened.
When I woke up it was 5 in the evening . I was still lying naked on Hoseok's bed . My ass was sore and it was sticky between my legs .He must have done me more than 1 round after I feel unconscious .Their was a note on the table beside the bed.
"It felt great fucking u ! Tell me if u need more money but u know I need more pleasure for that too . Lock the door when u leave - Hoseok ". I eyed a check of about 50,000 on the table . It was enough for me . I took a quick shower. Then got dressed and left Hoseok's house with only one thought in my mind. Why did I imagine Taehyung fucking me ?
I blushed at the very thought of that but at the same time I felt guilty ....I just couldn't...he and I are from different worlds...if he knows what I do for money ...he will definitely hate ...which I didn't want at all ...

Third person's view

While Jungkook was lost in his thought ...walking home through the cold lonely streets ...Taehyung was getting worried about Jungkook being so late .

Taehyung 's PV

Where the fuck is he ?! He said he is going to a friend's house he should have returned by then . I looked at the clock . It was sharp 5:30 . I decided to call Jungkook but then I realized I didn't have his number . I literally cursed myself for not knowing his number...but then what do I even know about this person I met today ....why I am getting so worried over a stranger ...but then I felt something inside my heart .....I was seriously worried about him . A evil thought came to my mind "What if something bad has happened to him ?" . I tried to brush of the thought..but it didn't leave my mind . I could imagine Jungkook being badly hit by some drunkards ...or getting hit by a car ...or him...being .....raped . I couldn't tolerate it anymore . I decided to go out a find him . But I was stopped by the sound of the front door opening ......there stood Jeon Jungkook . His milky white cheeks red from cold .
I quickly went up to him and without a second thought I hugged him and whispered close to his ears " Idiot bunny where were u made me so worried ....I will punish you for this "

Authors's note - Sorry for not updating for this long ...this is my first time writing smut ...so I think I messed up a little...I promise that the next time will be better !! Guys I hope you are enjoying the story ! 

The next update will be on Tae's birthday !!! 💜💜💜💜💜