So Far Away

Third person's view

Jungkook quickly placed his hand on his neck to cover his hickey. He was nervous and scared. Cold sweat covered his forehead .

He was scared that Taehyung may find out what he does. What he allows other men to do to him.

He didn't want Taehyung to know it. He was scared ....scared that Taehyung will hate him.

Taehyung on the other hand was feeling angry...but he didn't know why he was so angry. He only meet the boy in front of him today . He was angry at the very thought that someone else touched the boy.

Taehyung was angry at himself for feeling this way. He wanted to make the boy HIS.

Taehyung'Pv

I don't know why I am feeling this but I am definitely angry . Who the fuck gave Jungkook that hickey?!!!! Fuck everything1!!

But wait a minute does he have a ...girlfriend ....or boyfriend??

I tried to cool myself .

I gathered all my courage and asked him " Do you have a girlfriend..or boyfriend?"

He was silent for a while. Then he said "Y-yes I do have-e a bo-boy friend !"

I honestly felt sad and angry .I wanted this boy for myself. But I was too angry right now .

"Sorry I have to go now " I managed to say.  All I wanted now was to go and fuck some sluts to let my anger out .

I stomped through the hallway and went out the house burning with anger

Jungkook's Pv

He saw them...the hickeys...I answered him that I had a boyfriend. I don't want him to know I sold my body for money. He will hate me.

I could feel a thousand knives stabbed inside my heart . The pain was unbearable. I didn't want Taehyung to be angry. I felt so hopeless. Maybe he will never talk to me again.

I was a crying mess .

When I finished crying  ,it was 8pm. Time for my show .

This 'show ' is important. It's another way I make money . I need the money very much.

I went to my room and stripped. Only leaving me in my white button long shirt which reached up to my thighs.

I took off the boxers. And then started the computer. I loaded the website.

While the website was loading I got a black choker and wore it. Got the lube and vibrator and cockring. After I was ready I logged in .

I put my computer on the bed . Then I started my show.

"Hello guys this is Kawai Bunny. I hope that I can perform well in today's show. I am seriously happy seeing that I got 20k follows now ! I love you my daddys~"

I could see the views increaseing and the comments now

Horserideme- Spread your legs wide open baby let me get a good view ~

Wetnessbetweenur legs- Yes baby boy love u too

BamtoBoom- Yes let it begin babyboy

I teasing removed my white shirt and exposed my white chest and flushed pink nipples to my viewers. I was fully naked now.

I spread my legs wide. I could hear the new notification popping in every moment.

I licked my lower lips. I teasing pinched both my nipples and let out a soft moan. I made sure my viewers could see it so I placed the computer in a perfect angel.
I took the cockring and wore it . Then I took the vibrator . And started licking and sucking it as if I was really giving a blowjob. Once the tip of vibrator was dripping with my saliva. I sucked my two fingers until they were dripping with saliva.

The sound of the notification was becoming more. I was sure they were enjoying the show.

I put my wet fingers inside my hole. And started thrusting them in and out .

"Ah daddy ~ " I moaned loudy. My other hand busy working on my dick.

After 5 minutes I finally came. But the show was still far .

I took the cockring and wore it . Then I put the lube on the vibrator and put the vibrator inside my hole .

"Are u guys ready ?" I asked the viewers and finally turned on the vibrator. In full speed.

I was getting dizy due to the intense pleasure . I was already a moaning mess . I wanted to come . But my viewers would not be satisfied so I didn't stop.

After about 10 minutes I couldn't keep it anymore. I took off the cockring and instantly I came. My cum decorating the white sheets .

I was panting very hard . I grabbed my shirt and but it on but leaving the buttons undone.

"Did u guys enjoy seeing me ?"

Many unread comes were there but news comments came in

Thesoftass-   Babe why are u so sexy ? You made me do naughty things to myself !

Lovepotion-   That was freaking hot baby boy !

I closed my computer and took a quick shower.

After I put on my clothes and sat on my bed . I was feeling sad again. Taehyung still hadn't returned .
That's when a phone call came.

I picked up.

"Hello this is from TheRedSin gay sex club ? Are u Kawai Bunny ? We got your number from the website ! We want to hire you !"

Author's note - Sorry for late update ! This chapter is rushed and so boring I know ! Plz bear with me !! I am really sick 😭😭 so try to understand ! 🙇😫