Chapter 3

~A Month Later~

Pidge was getting ready to go to her math class that she sadly didn't share with Lance.

Beep

Pidge looked down at her phone she saw that she revived a text from Lance.

Her heart skipped a beat she opened her phone and saw what he texted.

L: Hey do you want to go on a date w/ me?

She quickly wrote back.

P: sure, what are we doing?

Her breathing was speeding up luckily she had an oxygen tank.

L: A movie? I'll pay.

'A movie that will be great!' She thought.

P: yes which one? what day? What time?

L: IT. Thursday after school.

P: FUCK YES I LOVE HORROR!

L: ik

P: ttyl

Pidge turned off her phone and started heading to class. She was excited for tomorrow's date she never went on one before.

She sat in her seat next to Keith she was smart enough to go ahead a grade.

"Look who's excited?" Keith smiled.

"Look who's gay but I never said anything." Pidge muttered while looking at him.

"How'd you know?" He whispered yelled.

"I didn't it's just easy to figure out." She shrugged while putting a hand on his back. "It's okay Keith I love you for who you are."

"Thank you Pidge." He grinned at his little buddy. "Now why are you happy."

"Fine, Lance asked me out on a date." Pidge grinned.

"I'm so happy for you!" Keith hugged Pidge he knew she had a huge crush on Lance.

"Thank you Keith your the best friend a girl could ask for." She hugged back.

"Remember if he hurts you I won't hesitate to hurt him." He stated firmly.

They later started class because the teacher decided to be late.

~The date are you guys excited????~

Pidge met up with lance after school on Thursday like he said.

"Are you ready by Princess." He blushed.

"Yes." She smiled.

The two walked onto the bus that headed to their local theatre.

Lance and Pidge soon arrived at the theatre hands were linked like his palm was made for hers. Pidge blushed like a crazy person they arrived at the til and lance spoke softly.

"Two tickets to IT." He smiled.

"Alright. That'll be $22.00" She gave him the tickets and he gave her the money. They went to the theatre as the two bounced up and down in excitement.

"Are you excited I watched the trailer over and over again." Lance asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.