Chapter 6

Lance was dressed in his suit. He looked in the bathroom mirror his eyes were full of sorrow and grief.

"Pidge." He whispered.

"Lance are you ready to go?" He heard from downstairs.

"Yes mom!" He called back he walked out the bathroom and closed the door. He rushed down the stairs making thumps as his feet hit the stairs.

He pulls on his black dress shoes and heads outside.

He pulls open the car door and sits in the passenger seat his mom follows suit and starts the car and makes way to the church.

The brunette looked out the window and saw the church the fist thing he noticed was how little people showed up he recognized everyone there were some teachers from school, his friends, their parents and Colleen.

Lance was mad but then he relaxed not everyone was supposed to come to a funeral a small funeral can be better sometimes.

Lance jumped out of the car as soon as they parked he greeted his friend.

"Hey Lance." Hunk smiled before hugging him.

"Hi hunk." lance greeted

They walked in the church and met up with the rest of them.n

"Hi you guys." Shiro smiled.

The friends took their spot in the worship area and listened to the people speaking.

Colleen went up to the Astana and spoke.

"She was a great daughter, friend, girlfriend and sister." She cried as she put her tissue to her eye.

"Oh Colleen." Lance whispered his heart was aching.

Colleen sobbed but continued to speak. "She was all I had left but she is with her family up there and happy. She is no longer suffering and that's all that matters."

Lance nodded in agreement he was beginning to see everything in a new light. Of Pidge stayed here any longer she would be miserable. No matter how much she would say she was happy she wouldn't be.

"Thank you for coming guys it means so much for you guys to be here." She smiled as she took her seat.

The guy in charge spoke as he told everyone to meat outside. The casket was taken outside as they walked.

They soon arrived to the car and Lance took his place as a pallbearer.

He lifted the casket and put it in its place in the car.

They drove to the cemetery and yet again he took the casket out with his friends as they gathered around with everyone and prayed.

Lance was no longer upset he knew she was happy with her brother and father. He knew this funeral was what he needed to finally be happy again.

___________________________________

Thank you guys for reading sorry it's so short but it's a fucking funeral what else am I supposed to write????? Sorry if the funeral isn't like any of the ones you have been to it's because all the ones I have been to are Mormon so yeah they are all like this...........

Thanks for reading and happy holidays!!!!!