Chapter 5 (Tissue Warning)

Pidge had cried herself to sleep. Her mom was also asleep in the chair next to her.

Lance had arrived in the room he turned on the lights awaking the once sleeping girl.

Pidge turned her head and her eyes ached at the thought of leaving him. Tears poured out her eyes.

"Hey what's wrong Pidge." Lance panicked scooping up the girl in her his arms.

"The doctors told me I only have 3 weeks left to live." She sobbed.

"Oh my god." Lance squeezed the girl he also was crying. Why did his little Pidgeon have to have cancer why couldn't she be like everyone else be healthy for once in her life??

"Lance." She gasped. "Too tight."

"Sorry." He blushed as he quickly let go

"I don't want to leave you." Pidge whispered.

"Don't worry about it I'll love you forever and always." Lance smiled as he rubbed his girlfriends head.

her mom awoke and gave Pidge a sad smile she mouthed food and left the room.

"Oh Lance" Pidge giggled she loved him a lot.

Keith walked into the room with a teddy bear in his hand.

"Have a gift." Keith smiled as he tossed the gift into her arms.

Pidge squealed in delight she loved stuffies. especially teddy bears.

"I'm going to name him teddy then wish on a shooting star for a best friend." pidge smirked.

"UM RUDE!" Keith laughed "I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

"You are Keithy boy." Pidge giggled

"lance pick me up and hold me to Keith's height." Pidge whispered.

"sure." Lance smirked knowing what Pidge had in mind.

he lift her up minding the cords connected to her and held her up to his head and Pidge reached her hand out and rubbed his hair messing it up.

"Oh Keef i love you your the greatest friend anyone could ask for. I'll miss you" she hugged him hard and tight as Keith held her as he sat on the bed.

"what do you mean you'll miss me. your not moving anywhere?" Keith panicked.

"Pidge." Lance paused he knew she should tell him.

"I have been given 3 weeks left of my life........ at max." she looked away.

"What?" he cried he didn't want to loose his best friend.

"I'm very weak right now I can't even stand. I cant fight anymore because my body has a very weak immune system a simple cold can kill me right now." she sobbed she put her head in her hands she hated the idea of dying.

"Pidge." Keith sobbed he put her on the bed and took a moment to have a cry.

"i think its just a shock for everyone because they forget we aren't invincible." pidge mutterd.

"Yeah I guess." lance shrugged.

"Its a matter of when I die not if I die." Pidge continued.

Pidge crawled back into bed and waited for her mom to return with her food.

Lance kissed her head and left to go get food for himself.

Pidge opened her phone to text hunk.

P: Hey i have something to tell you i already told lance and Keith neither took it well but I don't really see a well reaction to the news.