Prologue

He thinks unusually different from others.

When everyone wants parents for love and affection, he wants them only for his financial support. Although some behave this way, he makes sure his parents are fully aware of his reason. That is the difference between him and the rest who pretends to be good in front of their parents.

With his parents, he always have deals with them. He doesn't have a business mind but he believes everyone around him have dealing for something.

He finds love as the most stupid deal where two individuals share their bodies.

He decides not to be part of that particular deal which is of no use.

He is an arrogant archaeologist who spends most of the time in excavation sites. His mind and soul is always looking at the remains left by various people in the past years. This doesn't mean he will remain this way.

A love to remain in his heart will pave it's way to evolve him as a person who understands the value of relations in life. 

He is a Maverick who finds his love in an unusual way through his work. How will this love remains with him is the crux of the story.

How will this love remain intact despite the inner turmoil he face in his life? Will he be able to accept he is in love? Even if he accepts, what are the pain and worries associated with it? Will the love survive till the end or is it a short-lived one?

To be continued......

PS: I thought of this as making Abhi a complicated person. His ideologies will be very contradicting and confusing. And with love in his life, it will be simplified and sensible.

How was this? Please drop your views through comments and votes. Thank you!