Teaser- The box of secrets

Abhi walks down the site. Pragya follows him as she feels something suspicious about him.

Pragya "Why is he walking at this time and when the weather is very bad with heavy rain??"

She wonders but follows him secretly.

Abhi stops to turn behind and see. She quickly manages to hide behind a tree.

Pragya tries to control her heavy breath.

Abhi continues to walk and uses a spade to dig out the place he was standing.

He digs the ground continuously under the heavy rain.

Pragya "What is wrong with him? There will be nothing found by digging at this place under rain."

Abhi finally kneels down and cries heavily by picking up a antique box.

Pragya "Why is he crying??" She looks on in shock.

Pragya notices the box and gets alarmed to know it is the same antique box that she had seen at Mr Thomas house.

She waits until he leaves.

Abhi "No matter what, nobody will knw our relation Ma....."

Pragya "Ma???" She thinks and feels pity for him as he was crying badly and that too in rain.

Pragya sees him leaving after putting the box back and making sure it is hiddn beneath the ground.

Pragya hurries back to see Mr Thmas.

Pragya knocks the door of his house and there was no answer.

She calls him loudly to open the door. After sometime, she realizes the door itself was not locked.

She goes inside and is speechless to see Mr Thomas lying unconsciously on he floor.

She checks on him and finds that he is dead!

She also looks at the table that the similar box which Abhi was looking at.

It was left opened with blood stains on it.

Pragya wonders why there was blood stains on it when Mr Thomas had no sign of bleeding.

Meanwhile Abhi arrives at Mr Thomas house and gets shocked to see Pragya looking clueless at him.

End of teaser!

..............^^^^^^.............
Happy Sankranti, Happy Pongal! Wishing all happiness to everyone!!😊😊🎆🎉

sorry for the late wishes!

Thank you for showing interest in this one as well. Thank you!😊🙏😊

I know the teaser is all of a sudden. The next updates of this story will lead to the teaser. I might be late again due to works. Sorry again!