Towards the treasure of his life

Pragya's POV:
I was asked by him to retrieve some information from the database that have all information stored about the site and it's history. Not everyone will have access to this. It is an official platform for the archaeologists registered with the government.

I was searching for the information he asked me for.

While searching my thoughts diverted by seeing the history of this place.

There used to be a palace over there but now there are no signs of it.

It had palace where Rajputs lived before.

It was when he came, he asked me did I found the information he wanted.

I was curious about something so I ask him that first.

Hearing to me, he screamed back at me for no reason.

Pragya "I was asking it casually....." I replied back.

Abhi "Ms Pragya! You only do as per my instructions. Nothing more or less than that! Do you understand?" He asks fiercely while I looked away in anger too.

Abhi walks out complaining this is why he doesn't prefer to have girls as his assistants.

I fumed in anger hearing to his words!

I took a deep breath to calm myself. According to me, I didn't ask anything bad. If what I asked was making him furious, then he rather suffer alone and complete all the work related to this.

But of course he won't as he would only take the thinking part of the job while we assistants take up the labour part of the work.

Days passed with adapting to the routine work he assigns.

I noticed his mannerisms of staring and raising his eyebrows if he was not satisfied with my work.

In those times, I will quickly inform him that I will look into the work again and leave from him.

I wasn't scared of him......I was being precautious of not getting scolded by him! It was a smart move by me.

In these days, I also realized his special interest in the site we are working on. More than interest I would say there is some attraction towards that.

He was finding for something. I really don't know what was that.

He asked assistants like me to dig out more until they find anything like an antique box.

We are working all over the day to find it. It's still not coming up.

Was he sure of the box there? If so how did he got that particular information?

I am very curious about his activities recently too.

He doesn't leave the site even after our working hours had ended. He stays in a tent over there. Rain or shine, he only stays there.

Yes I know many archaeologists do this but they will be considerate of their health. They will take the necessary steps to keep themselves healthy. But here this man is being ridiculous by not even taking any medicines if he gets flu or cough.

I won't call this as passion towards his work. This is utter madness!

Now I wonder is he trying to get any treasure out of the box!!

Abhi's POV:

Treasure.....This place is a treasure to me......Hidden truth and the lives of many real life is here.....I can't afford to hand over this place to others. I came here after many efforts. I am desperate to find that box. It have my reason to live in it.......

He closes his eye thinking of his situation now. He wants the box to have the meaning in his life.

What is in the box? To know it, stay tuned to the next update!

Thank you all for the reads, votes and comments etc.