part 1

Authors note : story everything is very still similar to thing that have happened in the fourth mid season final but in this story Bruce never fired Alfred , 1. I'm not that good at writing in general, 2. Sorry if there ever is any spelling errors,
3. If anyone ever has any ideas on this story that I can include just let me know and I'll do my best to try and incle them , one last thing , this story will probably often change perspectives of people

~Bruce~

"One free shot for everyone" I said looking out to the crowd of people surrounding the bar I was standing on.

I got off and walked over to this other bar section and noticed someone familiar.

"Selina? " I dragged the words out of my mouth.
The girl turned around and crossed her arms over her chess.
"What are you doing here" I asked.
"What's it too you Bruce , I have my reasons and you have yours " she said and turned back the way she was facing before.
"Hey I .. I'm sorry , can thing just go back to the way they were"
I asked with my hand on Selina's shoulder.
"Bruce , just leave me alone" she moved my hand off her shoulder.
"Selina please" I told her once more
"Sir , I think she asked you to leave her alone" a man said
"It's ok Liam , I'm pretty sure he was just leaving" Selina responded put her hand between me and the man.
"Wow is this who you are with now you've really down graded Selina" the words tasted bitter when they left my mouth , I could see I hit a nerve when Selina lowered her hand and made a fist with the other.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it li..."*SLAP* my face tingled and her face turned bright red with anger.
"You know What Bruce I honestly feel like I up graded from you , and your lucky I that I can tell your a little drunk right now because I can do a lot more damage than just a little slap" Selina then grabbed her purse and then left with Liam following her.
~Selina~

I made my way through the crowed as fast as I could trying not show I was hurt by what bruce had just told me.
"Hey you ok" Liam asked
"Yeah I'm fine , um thanks for tonight but um I don't think this is going to really work out so I think we should go our separate ways" I wiped away the one tear that fell from my cheek.
"Oh ok cool , maybe see you around " Liam said
"Most likely not but maybe" I answered. We said goodbye and parted our ways. As I was walking back to mine and Tabby's apartment I had come to find my self thinking of Bruce and not just about what he told me at the bar ,but our happy memories. I unlocked the apartment door and walked in.
"Your home pretty late" Tabitha said releasing a sigh.
"Yeah well my date didn't go so well" I responded.
"Well you can't stay to focused on boys or girls right now, you asked me to be your mentor, we need to focus on making you become true to yourself" Tabitha was done talking and then went to her room and quite frankly I was getting a bit tired as well so I went to my room.

~At Wayne Manor~
~Bruce ~
I'm such an idiot, if I wanted to ever be on Selina's good side again I just blew it.
" you don't look to good, did you have a bit to much again Master Bruce" Alfred asked.
"Yeah,I'm off to bed now Alfred" my voice faded as I walked into the hall way.
"Alright then goodnight master B" Alfred said.

Author ~ I'm sorry I know this is a bit bad but I'm hoping my writing will improve with time