Part 2

Happy holidays everyone

~Selina~

The light came beaming in through the curtains causing me to get up out of bed. I peeked through my door to see Barbra and Tabitha it was hard to see what they were talking about ,but all I know is that what ever they were talking about seemed to get Barbra annoyed what ever it was I did not want the apart of it. Once I was fully dressed I climb out my window and went down the alley way and just started walking.

~Bruce~

My head hurt like pain I had never felt before ,I went down stairs to see Alfred not in the kitchen nor the his own room I looked once more in the kitchen noticing There was a note left on the counter top

I've gone out to get some things don't do anything
You'll regret while I'm gone ~Alfred

"Ok , well did he at least leave me some food" I mumbled to myself.

Going into the fridge with a plate wrapped in foil paper that said Master B. I took of the foil and warmed it up , as I sat eating my food I began to think about my life and long crush on Selina, why do I still feel this , like as if last night was the first time had met , I still remember when we met and those feelings were the exact same when I saw her last night , but what can I do now she probably hates me all over again.

~Selina~

Bruce probably thinks I hate him but don't I'm just upset , he needs to see that I'm not like any other girl I'm different , I'm me.
I climb into the window of the old place I used to stay at I come and go from time to time to feed my cat but I sometimes just come to think and clear my head.

~Author's POV~

Selina is sitting on her old couch of the adandon apartment complex that still had working electricity and water. She went through her old things looking for a photo of her and Ivy but instead she came across a photo of her and Bruce she leaned aginst the wall slowing sitting on the floor looking at the photo. The two had looked so happy in the moment of the photo she placed the photo down got up and left the old apartment. She didn't know where she was going all she knew is she had to leave the apartment.

                                           3 HOURS LATER
~Bruce~

I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard a knock on the door it startled me causing me to jump , Alfred was still out and my "friends" were all inside my study room. I got out of my seat and went to the door.

"Selina..?" The words dragged out now my mouth
"Can I come in or are you just going to stare at me wheel I stay outside" she asked.
"Of course no , come on in" I step aside the door letting her come in. Watching as she starts to walk to my room of studies. I grab her arm.

"Wait ,you can't go in there" I told her still holding her arm.
"Why not,you doing another detective case work" she raised her eyebrow.

~Selina~

He step in front of me the door handles were behind him , at first I didn't think nothing of it but then I thought what if he was hiding someone or something.

"You hiding someone in there" I asked.
"No" he responded.
"Okay really" I pushed him to the side and went in.
"Hey Bruce you Back and brought a friend" a boy said lifting up a glass that appeared to have alcohol.

I looked back at at Bruce then to the crowd of people. What had Bruce been doing since we stopped talking inviting people over and getting drunk.

~Bruce~

"Yeah , I thought I'd bring someone new to the party" I lied closing the door behind me.

Selina walked out into the crowd and grabbed the drink in Tommy's hands and drank the whole thing than put the empty glass back in Tommy's hands and walked back over to me , she looked at me with her green eyes and took my hand. She pulled me to the door and we both stepped outside.

"So , what happened to you while I was gone because this most certainly isn't you , no the Bruce I know" she said crossing her hands over her chest.
"Well you've missed a lot thanks for being there for me" scoffing as the words left my mouth. She thinks she can walk back in here and judge me then she is wrong.
"I've been busy working on myself and the future I want for myself, it looks like you got yours figured out , a smart drunk with "friends" that aren't true friends , friends that weren't there each time to save you when you almost got killed, some friends that you have , only there to drink the money you have" I could hear the tip of anger in her voice when she was talking.
"Oh really is that what you were doing last night at the bar" I asked.
"Believe it or not that's exactly what I was doing , trying to get information from him but you had to go over there and srew it up so thanks , I think I've over stayed my welcome,  good bye Bruce" she walked off so fast I couldn't even say bye.

I walked back into the the room and tried to hide my sadness. Tommy came up to me with two fresh drinks in his hands.

"Hey what happened to your friend" he asked handing me a drink . 
"She left , said she had to do something" I told him.
" Oh that's too bad she looked like if she would have had couple of more drinks , she could've had some fun" he said with a smerk on his face.
"Nope she's not the type to drink" I responded back.
"Really what about the empty glass she left in my hand" he asked.
"That was just for show it probably was her first drink" it took me a moment to relized but I made the wrong choice letting her walk out without me trying to make her stop.
"Sorry to be the buzz kill but everyone needs to leave" I shouted and watched as evyone started to leave.

Sorry to the people who have been waiting for me to update and those who are reading would you like the stories to be short or longer like this one. Also sorry for any errors I've made in this story I'm just starting to get in the hang of things.