Part 3

~Alfred~

Oh bloody hell , I thought to myself as I watched people start to drive away from the Manor. I rushed inside looking for Bruce.

"What do you think you doing have little parties while I'm gone for less than 10 hours and you can't even handle yourself" I said angrily walking into his study room.
"I'm sorry Alfred, nobody got hurt" Bruce turned around in his chair.
"And if someone would have gotten hurt what then because then the police would have been brought over here, you and all your little friends would have been taken away because of something you did" closing the door behind me.
I could see something was bothering him by the expiration on his face , he looked a bit sad but confused at the same time.
"What's got you stomach in knots Master Bruce" I asked.
"Nothing.... it's.. it's just, if a girl gave you another chance to make things better between you and you blew it do up think the offer would still stand" he said trying to pick up glasses full of alcohol.
"Well that depends, is this girl Ms Kyle" I asked raising one eyebrow. He scoffed and said
"No why would you think that" he lead aginst the wall closest to him with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Well if I do recall the last time you saw Ms Kyle you two were on a ledge talking"
"And Alfred your point is?"
"Nothing at all Master Bruce... well you go off and get ready for bed I'll clean up this mess , next time have the party at someone else's place please" with that Bruce left the room.

~Bruce~

As I began to walk up the mansion steps I began to think , Alfred doesn't come to check on me until morning , maybe I can sneak out to see Selina. I went to take a shower then made my plan , I would sneak out my window after I would hear Alfred go to bed and set the pillows to a pear as if I was a sleep just in case.

~Selina~

I walked around in my abandoned old apartment complex , I couldn't go back to mine and Tabby's place just yet. There was a knock on the door which surprised me because most people that knew I lived here I no longer don't, but still I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Bruce.. " I tried to slam the door in his face but he pushed it open.
"Selina please just give me another chance" he pleaded taking steps in the tge apartment.
"Let's see I tired to comfort you at the hospital then you acted like a jerk , then at the club and today at your house , you get many chances as many wishes and as many chances as the Genie gives which is three , so I think your out of chances Bruce" I said with an angry tone in my voice.
"Look I'm going through some stuff right now , I'm sorry Selina" his gard went down a bit , I took the opportunity and tried to push him out of the way but he caught me and held me with his chest aginst my back. I tried to wiggle my way out of his hold but his grip was strong , I could feel his slight muscles he had on his arms as he held me.
"Bruce let go of me or I will use my pocket knife" I said, his grip grip loosened around me.
"Selina please , I wasn't a jerk that night at penguin's opening " I could see how really sorry he was in his eyes , but I still kept my gard up.
"Fine but you can't just come here and always expect me to be here" I told him moving aside so he could step in.
"I thought you lived here" he sort of asked.
"No Bruce, I moved in with Tabitha" closing the door behind me " it's off the grid so "
"Oh , I just came by to say I'm sorry Selina"
"Ok , well I can't say I forgive you ... yet" when I said that a smirk slight appeared on his face.
"Ok deal" he side through sigh.
"Uh ...ok , what are you even doing here" I asked him.
"I came to apologize" he dragged out his words.
"No I mean it's almost midnight , I'm surprised Alfred let you out in the narrows so late" I walked over to the fridge to got something.
"He didn't , I waited for him to got bed and then snuck out" he explained.
"Oh...here" I handed him a soda "it's not beer or anything fancy but just thought you'd like a drink"
"Thanks" he said grabbing the drink.
"Um it's kind of late and we are in the narrows so I you want I'll let you stay here for the night you need to leave after in the morning" I can't believe what I was saying but I felt bad what if he would have gotten mugged , hurt or even killed, it's his choice though if he wants to stay.
~Bruce~

She's going to let me stay I had to hide the happiness I felt in my face.
"Thank you , Selina"
"Yeah no problem but there's no couches so you can sleep on the bed with me  ... but you have to face the other way or you can sleep on the floor "she mumbled the ending louder.
"I'll face the other way"  I said.
"Ok well I'm sleepy so I'm going to bed" she took a pause in between "I have work to do at Tabitha's in the morning" she finished her sentence.
"Ok with that being said we head to the room to sleep , hopefully I get back before Alfred notices in the morning.

Hey people thank you for reading it and if you really like it vote on it or add it too your library. I'm sorry. This has taken me so long to update, that's how it's going to be because I don't have very much free time so I write when I can and I'll update this story when I can.
"Ok I guse