Part 5

Bruce

"Alfred I told nothing happened but talking so please just believe me"
"Well master Bruce I to was once a teenager and I know the things that go on in a young boys mind" Alfred replied.
"Not everyone thinks the same way Alfred" I paused in between "do you not trust my words" I finished.
"I do it is just Master Bruce , people do sometimes lie" Alfred said as I rolled my eyes.
"Yes well Alfred do I lie to you a lot" I looked at him as we arived at Wayne Manor.
I got off the car and went inside to my room I took off the clothes I was wearing and got into the shower.
~Almost and hour later~
I got dress and started to read but then got bord of reading. I made my way down stairs to my office room, I sat in the chair behind the desk and looked outside through the window and started to clear my thoughts before I noticed Selina came through the curtains.
"What are you thinking about" Selina said waving her hands to get my attention."Nothing really" I replied siting up in my chair . I could tell she was judging me " I've never know a person to be so lost in their thoughts and have a concentrated look on their face to be thinking about nothing" she said leaning on the couch arm.
Selina
I could tell something was on his mind but he wouldn't tell me what it was and it made me worried . "Hey um isn't your birthday coming up" I asked "yes why?" He asked "well I was thinking maybe we could go out and do something you know , live a little" "Selina , how would .... what would w.. , what did you have in mind" " I was think maybe we could go out and see what ever it is that makes Gotham still seem good " "and how are you planning to get to these places ?" Bruce asked. "Walking of course"I replied with a smirk on my face . I'm not really sure where we'll go but I'll figure out when when the day comes.

Fast forward a week
~Author's POV~

Bruce loaded the new car Alfred had just got him for his birthday knowing that him and Selina had planned this trip a week ago but yet she still hadn't told him where they were going. All he really knew was they were going somewhere they'd stay the night. They got in the car Selina sat in the drivers seat and Bruce in the passenger since they were using his car he was a bit nervous about her driving it because it was brand new .Bruce and Selina said goodbye to Alfred and left the manor, Selina drove with one hand on the wheel with the other on her lap to purposely make Bruce nervous. Bruce observed Selina's concentrated face. "What's on your mind" he asked
"Just tryin' not to crash your car that's all" she paused "what's on yours" she asked him "just trying to figure out what's on yours". She turned to him with a slight smile and returned her focus back to the road.
Author's Note
I know it has been a couple of years since I have updated this story but I am going to, from this point on I will attempt to post a new chapter every 2-3 days , happy to be back